the thread about nothing...

:lol: cameramen ALWAYS scope out and zoom in on the hot girls in the crowd

:x :x at that alex morgan header to win the game :pimp: :pimp:

if the Olympics dont get you pumped for your country you aint American , dont matter what sport :pimp: :pimp:

this is what Kevin Love and company sent me, courtesy of 12 Society.... 

:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:   :rofl:  :rofl:

I'm not eem mad

:smh: :lol:

Knew that **** was a gimmick...

Why did Walt just splurge like that :x

Lease rates are good right now....he didn't buy those cars this time...really hope you're talking about breaking bad :nerd:

@#$%&* women :smh: love my girl but sometimes I don't even know what goes through their minds...can't understand how they think :smh:

On another note I think I have insomnia...slept like 12 hours in 4 days....sleep is the cousin of death I guess :lol:

Yeah, Breaking Bad.

Skylar. :smh:

now ive heard of a boosie fade, but a booty fade? i aint from the dfw so school me fellas.
white/hispanic version

regular

:x

Last edited:
Those Margiela's are hideous man.

I wish Pimp was still alive, woulda been annihilation for these corny *** rappers.

Last edited:
been talking to my sisters friend today :pimp:

shes cute and funny + thick with frizzy / curly hair :evil: :evil:

When's school starting up for y'all?

tOSU switched to semesters so instead of the usual late September start, we start August 22.

Got my house with 4 other people all ready.. Goin down the 17th

PUMPED :pimp:

When's school starting up for y'all?

tOSU switched to semesters so instead of the usual late September start, we start August 22.

Got my house with 4 other people all ready.. Goin down the 17th

PUMPED :pimp:

Pitt starts up the 27th....senior yr so I wanna get it over with but don't wanna go into the real world :smh:

Bros, I went to a Niketown Outlet here in CALI. I saw probably the finest chick i have ever seen working at a Niketown. :evil: :evil: :evil:
I didn't do a damn thing. :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :smh: :smh::smh: :smh: :smh::smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:
Why I gotta be so shy, BROS ?
The only time I am not shy is when I have had a couple of drinks in me :smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh:
ANTISOCIAL FTL :smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh: :frown:

pregame before you go anywhere incase of situations like this?
USA smashed Argentina in the 2nd half :pimp: , hate I had to stream that instead of watching on tv...games without commentary are kinda boring

i can't get the ******g hook of Cashin' Out out of my head for the life of me. 
mean.gif

Last edited:
:that actually would work too unless her name is Pam jones or Amy walker or somethin :lol:

:lol: that would be hilarious, have me looking all silly and ****. She Asian tho so it might be some crazy name, or with my luck it will be something like Tina Lee

Ask her to add you on FB.

No Facebook for me...

At this point its almost comedic for me, i'm going to see what I can do, I mean honestly I could straight up ask her what's her name, say it was loud in the club and couldn't here it, but that's no fun...

I'm thinking of going for coffee, over hearing what name she says, that could work, unless she gives like a nick name and then I just look stupid. Whatever at this point i'm more interested in the name than the girl, and i'll be pretty disappointed the hunt for the name is over when I find out...hopefully some yambs from her will cheer me up

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom