the thread about nothing...

Yeah you can use the DVD-Rs

Good to know, thanks.

--------------------------------------

I'm trying to make a CD via iTunes and I keep getting the 4450 error. I must have wasted 4 blank CDs already.

Does anyone know how to fix this?

I just tuned on to the game, and Sinclair scored a hat trick!! :x
She's on top of her game today. Hope Solo is Sinclairs client, scoring 10 goals on her in (if I'm not mistaken) 8 games that they've played against each other professionally

saw this in lebron ix thread

:lol:
wwe-raw-20120313022129433.gif

Good to know, thanks.
--------------------------------------
I'm trying to make a CD via iTunes and I keep getting the 4450 error. I must have wasted 4 blank CDs already.
Does anyone know how to fix this?

Does the error happen at the end of the burn process? I'm just saying, I know some people that have gotten that error but still tried to play their CD's and they worked just fine.

I am proud. Gold for Dominican Republic in the 400m Hurdles and silver in the 400m.
Gracias Felix Sanchez and Luguelin Santos. TAMO LISTOS COÑO!!!!!!!

4-3 USA!! :pimp: Alex Morgan :pimp:
A goal in the last 30 seconds of extra time, takes them to the gold medal match against Japan

Last edited:
I have the stupidest, most idiotic sister-in-law ~

This B is seriously taking diet pills while breastfeeding.

I am livid that she is putting my nieces health at risk for her ******g body. She isn't eem cute.

Those Margiela's are inderdasting...

That reminds me, I had a margiela jacket in my closet but didnt realize it until like a year later
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Need some help from the resident playboys in here,
Hooked up (made out) with some random broad at the club, she was cute and all, and I got her number but for the life of me I don't remember her name.
She texted me this morning, but I just really want to know her name, any way I could go about this without straight up asking her what's her name again?
Thanks in advance guys...

Man i've been texting this girl and now we supposed to meet up and I STILL DONT KNOW HER NAME...

I feel like that Seinfeld episode when he started calling her Mulva or something...

Back
Top Bottom