the thread about nothing...

I hate people that think people without kids have no responisbilities in the world what so ever. Stupid *** reasoning like that is the reason why you had kids so early.

Me too :smh:. Telling me I have no responsibiliies...I guess a car note, car insurance, rent, and other bills aren't responsibilities then :rolleyes

saw this in lebron ix thread

:lol:

:lol: :lol:

Watching this USWNT game at work....kelley o'hara is looking good to me for some reason /ye shrug, but in all seriousness hopefully they win and payback Japan for the women's WC

I went to apply for a job today, and I'm talking to this white dude with all these tats on his face who works there. I look at his nametag and his name is David
Superni g g er....I couldnt believe it. Then I searched him on google and found this
[if IE]><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="640" height="390" /><![endif]

I hate people that think people without kids have no responisbilities in the world what so ever. Stupid *** reasoning like that is the reason why you had kids so early.

We all have responsibilities, but usually those without children are not as large as those with. Just my observation.

Just spent the weekend in Hampton Beach NH... Great time but being back at work for a 3-11 Manager on Duty shift feels Batman. :smh:

:lol: are old people popping x like that now? A 50 year old man just asked me if I had x for sale.

:lol: I told him to hit the clubs because dudes are open with selling it. He'd posted on the of the yuppiest areas in town asking for x :lol:

Damn, did he leave positive feedback? My '01 Jams were in a little better condition, and i just hooked up a fellow NTer for $190 last week- agreed on $200 and i gave him back $10 when we met up for doing good business
A guy hit me on ebay & just paid me like 30 mins ago. I havent shipped the shoes yet

Molly is more popular down here. Every party I go to now MF's geeked up on her swinging from the chandeliers :lol:

Back
Top Bottom