the thread about nothing...

I have the stupidest, most idiotic sister-in-law ~

This B is seriously taking diet pills while breastfeeding.

I am livid that she is putting my nieces health at risk for her ******g body. She isn't eem cute.
:smh: this is wrong

Last edited:
Need some help from the resident playboys in here,
Hooked up (made out) with some random broad at the club, she was cute and all, and I got her number but for the life of me I don't remember her name.
She texted me this morning, but I just really want to know her name, any way I could go about this without straight up asking her what's her name again?
Thanks in advance guys...

Man i've been texting this girl and now we supposed to meet up and I STILL DONT KNOW HER NAME...

I feel like that Seinfeld episode when he started calling her Mulva or something...

You better send her a text saying your phone deleted all your contacts or something

Man i've been texting this girl and now we supposed to meet up and I STILL DONT KNOW HER NAME...

I feel like that Seinfeld episode when he started calling her Mulva or something...

Ask her to add you on FB.

Need some help from the resident playboys in here,
Hooked up (made out) with some random broad at the club, she was cute and all, and I got her number but for the life of me I don't remember her name.
She texted me this morning, but I just really want to know her name, any way I could go about this without straight up asking her what's her name again?
Thanks in advance guys...

You better send her a text saying your phone deleted all your contacts or something

Text her and say you dont know how to spell her name

dear team usa basketball, can u win i wanna sleep good tonight

i'm still recovering from the soccer game...that feel...it's been a while (sixers playoff run)...great team effort ...."Both teams played hard"

Yeah same 22. Just tryna live my life and just party and bullshot
:pimp:

290pzeh.jpg

do you any of you guise remember

TEAM S O L E M E N T A L I T Y or Team Hypebeast, they used to all kill wdywt... I got kicked out of Team Philippines :nerd: :stoneface: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom