the thread about nothing...

1316539764_mma_kicking_fail.gif

do you any of you guise remember
TEAM S O L E M E N T A L I T Y or Team Hypebeast, they used to all kill wdywt... I got kicked out of Team Philippines :nerd: :stoneface: :lol:
The team I remember the most is Joker Gang. I always wanted to use their emoticons. Really neat how they made them look like the Joker.

Why did the team thing phase out? Last team I remember is Team Marvel, which was popping for a minute and then died. Only a few sneaker teams are alive now.

Does the error happen at the end of the burn process? I'm just saying, I know some people that have gotten that error but still tried to play their CD's and they worked just fine.

Happens during the burn process, and so it cancels and then the error message pops up.

-----------------

To the guy who needs to find out a girl he's texting name.. just have a friend call her pretending looking for someone else, but she's bound to say her name.

Starting up grad school and i'm not sure whether I should work full time or part time at this retail spot.
I can get by on part time, but I need moneys.
Difference is from about 45k part time to 60k foil time

:smh:
man I'm doing life all wrong...I'd never work full-time if i could clear 45k/yr working part-time. that being said...the hunt begins for high paying part-time work. I would rather own more of my time than chasing money 24/7.

Ran some errands with the mother today ~

On my way home, stopped by GAP (at Arden Mall) to find out they were sold out of the $30 selvage jeans. I haven't been to the mall in the evening, and it was swarmed with cute white girls. Also saw a huge camel's toe - she was with her BF/husband though. :smokin

Need to start hitting up the mall in the evening more often. I'll need to start checking ID's though since many of them aren't 18+.

Last edited:
I just found out that I can watch a ton of episodes of shows and stuff on xfinity's website when I log in w/ my parents email :smokin This is like a better version of netflix, they don't even have showtime but I can still watch weeds on here

Can anyone recommend some music similar to this? I love house music/ dubstep or whatever you call it. Started off with Sampha and SBTRKT now I just go through
and find random tracks when I'm :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom