the thread about nothing...

wowzerz! an old WDYWT pic from way back, I think 06 or 07

:smh: I would neg myself for this :smh:

You live and you learn bruh.

How old are you rb45 just out of curiosity? I think you gotta be in your early 20s?

Also info on the chick in your avy? She is fine unless she is under 18 then :x

How old are you rb45 just out of curiosity? I think you gotta be in your early 20s?

Yup, twenty-two.. you?

I have no idea, her tumblr looks deleted or something. http://golden-bullets.tumblr.com/

I grabbed whatever pic of her moved in there :lol: then I just bring them out as avatars later. As I did with ariana :lol:.

I do miss instagram to a certain point, especially everyone in the instagram thread here on NT.
It got annoying for some followers from HS or whatever to start having a conversation with me completely irrelevant to the picture :smh: them thangs get deleted quickly.. I still don't know how some of yall scoop on there :lol:

Last edited:
Took a pre-workout supp earlier before I hit the gym. It had caffeine but this was before midnight so I thought it'd be out my system by 3:30 am-4 am.

It's almost 7 am now and I'm still wide awake. Never again :smh:.

Yup, twenty-two.. you?

I have no idea, her tumblr looks deleted or something. http://golden-bullets.tumblr.com/

I grabbed whatever pic of her moved in there :lol: then I just bring them out as avatars later. As I did with ariana :lol:.

I do miss instagram to a certain point, especially everyone in the instagram thread here on NT.
It got annoying for some followers from HS or whatever to start having a conversation with me completely irrelevant to the picture :smh: them thangs get deleted quickly.. I still don't know how some of yall scoop on there :lol:

Yeah same 22. Just tryna live my life and just party and bullshot

pimp.gif

Can't decide between a moving company or just having my buddies help me move in a couple of weeks. I'm still trippin on the fact that this apartment complex still haven't refunded us our $300 holding deposit yet. They have until Wednesday before I call them and lose it.

Bros, I went to a Niketown Outlet here in CALI. I saw probably the finest chick i have ever seen working at a Niketown. :evil: :evil: :evil:
I didn't do a damn thing. :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :smh: :smh::smh: :smh: :smh::smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:
Why I gotta be so shy, BROS ?
The only time I am not shy is when I have had a couple of drinks in me :smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh:
ANTISOCIAL FTL :smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh: :frown:
you're either worried about A. her saying no and/or B. Being embarrassed, amirite?

You ever stopped and thought "what if she said yes " or "what if she's handing out yambs to anyone that has the courage to speak" or "what if she says no but becomes a good friend to bring in other yambs."

You gotta think positive kimosabi... the worst that could happen is she says no. Girls RARELY clown when you steppes to them real.. añd what if she does.... but you'll get over that when you walk out the store and see the next breezy...

Instead of thinking "what if" and beating yourself up about it.

Reactions: Ube
Good point Ricky. The fear of beind denied should never outweigh the positive that could come from it. Worst case she ain't interested and you keep it moving. On the next my bro.

Reactions: Ube
You guys ever dealt with a crazy physcopath girl? There is this chick that is on some obsessive type trait over me. Everyone and their mothers including myself have told her I have nothing for her and she still somehow convinces herself that there is a chance. I been real nice about it but now I'm about to like berserk because she's making me seem like a jerk to everyone that has an ear. And she ends up victimizing herself and actually believes what she is doing is right. :smh:

Last edited:
couple of random thoughts from the weekend.

1. I thought about how much my life has changed for the better over the course of a year. A year ago I was unemployed and pretty much broke. My Navy OCS application status was up in the air and I didn't know where life was gonna take me (pretty much doing the whole post college struggle thing). Now I've been at a good high relatively high paying job for about 9 months and I've been accepted to Navy OCS. :smokin :smokin :smokin Life is good

2. Also, I went to a bar/lounge last on Saturday to chill with some buddies. Anyway, I go to the bathroom, handle my business and the attendant hands me papers and gives me some soap. Then when I go to leave, the dude is straight up rude. He told me "hey bro, I work on tips here, gimme something!". That **** is ridiculous man. First and foremost I didn't ask you to be in here handing me paper and soap and secondly, do you really expect people to give you cash every time they enter the bathroom? Really dude?

Bros, I went to a Niketown Outlet here in CALI. I saw probably the finest chick i have ever seen working at a Niketown. :evil: :evil: :evil:
I didn't do a damn thing. :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :smh: :smh::smh: :smh: :smh::smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:
Why I gotta be so shy, BROS ?
The only time I am not shy is when I have had a couple of drinks in me :smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh:
ANTISOCIAL FTL :smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh: :frown:
you're either worried about A. her saying no and/or B. Being embarrassed, amirite?

You ever stopped and thought "what if she said yes " or "what if she's handing out yambs to anyone that has the courage to speak" or "what if she says no but becomes a good friend to bring in other yambs."

You gotta think positive kimosabi... the worst that could happen is she says no. Girls RARELY clown when you steppes to them real.. añd what if she does.... but you'll get over that when you walk out the store and see the next breezy...

Instead of thinking "what if" and beating yourself up about it.

:smokin :smokin :smokin advice man, I tried to tell my boy this earlier this past school yr about a girl who worked in the library, confidence changes your entire prespective, odds are she'll give you a shot as long as you don't come with some a-hole type stuff right off the bat

I'm happy/dissapointed school starts back on th 27th of this month.....my senior year and I'm happy ti almost be done, but the real world scares me :lol: :smh:

EVERYTIME I start to save my money up and build I always end up spending it on something I don't want to spend on, but I have to or I have to lend it to my family. I don't hold it against them with all the things they've been doing for me since I was young, this is the least I can do for them. It just gets me that I can't hit that number I'm trying to with my savings. It's like running on a treadmill.

What's the worst that can happen.....if you can't laugh at yourself and take yourself too serious, how do you expect anyone else to look at you?

Graduated from Binghamton in 2011... been bumming around for a year, worked a ****** job that paid well... dead end tho. Decided to go back to grad school at my alma mater.... undergrad was a big blur of drunken highness dipped in pu$$y juice. I'm hoping to make my time at graduate school there a more sober, productive time.... dipped in pu$$y. I need to stay away from my fraternity, alcohol and drugs... Maybe not entirely but definitely can not abuse them like I used to do when I was 18-21.... Turning 23 in a couple of weeks and it literally takes a whole week to recover from one night of drinking and smoking...

Bottom line, I need to get my act together and pump out this graduate degree so I can go make some damn money.

kinda excited for those 18 year old freshman tho................................ :smokin

I feel you guys. I graduated from VCU this past May and am looking for a full time job right now. **** sucks, makes me wish I didn't party as much but whatever, no regrets haha. Thinking about grad school if no jobs come down the pipe here soon...

Back
Top Bottom