the thread about nothing...

the hell is wrong with you
I was out of town and only had my iPhone. I was also kind of busy to use my labtop.

I've had scattered posts here and there but I haven't read about twenty pages.
I feel you bro, whenever I'm outta town I rarely get on NT or the internet in general 
laugh.gif

Feels Dark Knight man

Bros, I went to a Niketown Outlet here in CALI. I saw probably the finest chick i have ever seen working at a Niketown. :evil: :evil: :evil:

I didn't do a damn thing. :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :smh: :smh::smh: :smh: :smh::smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

Why I gotta be so shy, BROS ?

The only time I am not shy is when I have had a couple of drinks in me :smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh:

ANTISOCIAL FTL :smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh: :frown:

this is what Kevin Love and company sent me, courtesy of 12 Society.... 

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

I'm not eem mad

Who here thinks Mexico has a chance to win gold in soccer?

(I haven't been keeping up with the Olympics; not trying to bash)

Has Mexico won any gold medals?

Hopefully they do win.
Not so sure, i know they've won a few bronze and silver here and there but I'm mostly keeping track of soccer and USA basketball

I'm hoping the final is Brasil vs Mexico....they do have a chance

Why did Walt just splurge like that :x

Lease rates are good right now....he didn't buy those cars this time...really hope you're talking about breaking bad :nerd:

@#$%&* women :smh: love my girl but sometimes I don't even know what goes through their minds...can't understand how they think :smh:

On another note I think I have insomnia...slept like 12 hours in 4 days....sleep is the cousin of death I guess :lol:

I was randomly thinking about this today.

Theon Greyjoy is probably in the top 10, maybe 5 with some, hated characters in the last season of Game of Thrones, which is understandable.

Internet hates the dude.

But if you think about...if you hate what he did on the show, then you gotta hate Moses.

Moses basically did the same s_, but a little worse.
Son betrayed his adopted family, his sworn brother, and the land he once called home.

Theon Greyjoy = Moses

Day 4 accomplished of a cigarette-free life. Was tempted to last night since I was drunk but I won and resisted.

Going to do that No Alcohol August thing as well. Need to get on top of my diet.

Going to order a new laptop battery once the seller on eBay messages me back.

Overall, August seems like it's going to be a good month.

Hope, it's good for the rest of my NT fambs as well.

Got a few online quotes today for my car question and the prices I was getting were :x

I pay $380 now for a '12 Civic Sedan...they were all pretty much around the same price range or higher.

I only pay 4 months in a row though, then I'm off paying for 2 months so it's like $254/month.

I never want to get a brand new car again :smh:

I'm hoping someone calls me for this job that I applied for. It would be nice to have that extra income.

Patiently waiting for SOA season 5.

Back
Top Bottom