the thread about nothing...

tumblr_m70gupbHxh1rzyhdfo1_250.gif

:x :evil:

:evil: :pimp:

Ultra rare , Asian dude cookin to Based God .
Unbelievable .

....your...avy...:wow: :nerd:

That feeling when you know your girl is up to no good or you know shes lying...feels batman. Something is up and I just don't even want to bother.
Damn bro, I know that feel. I went through that with my ex. Ever since then I make sure I don't put 100% into a relationship at first. Me and my main chick are not exclusive yet, even though it's gonna happen eventually I'm still gonna have my guard up no matter what.

The Shack's Rules to Life
  1. Nothing, and i mean nothing, is more important than you and your happiness.
  2. Find something you love, and pursue it.
  3. Don't trust anyone, but under the right circumstances, can be swayed to betrayal.
  4. Find a real skill, something you can live off of. This is especially important for women, looks can fade,
    and nothing is more pathetic than a poor, unskilled woman.
  5. Prepare for loss, everything you love can be taken away from you.
  6. Use anyone and anything to your advantage.
  7. Study your surroundings heavily,surprises are often treacherous.
  8. Don't worry about what the next man does, because RULE #1.
:smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin

does anyone know the name or even remember a model of etonics that looked kinda like new balance 574s and came in all flavors of suede? they were kinda poppin in the early 90s and i cant find a picture or model name anywhere.

Last edited:
Does NT have a post limit per day? If so, how much?

I just read Meth mention it in another thread. I don't know if it's been posted before because I've been off of NT for a few days.

Bros, I went to a Niketown Outlet here in CALI. I saw probably the finest chick i have ever seen working at a Niketown. :evil: :evil: :evil:

I didn't do a damn thing. :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :smh: :smh::smh: :smh: :smh::smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

Why I gotta be so shy, BROS ?

The only time I am not shy is when I have had a couple of drinks in me :smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh:

ANTISOCIAL FTL :smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh: :frown:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom