the thread about nothing...

It wasn't her...
Madalina-Ghenea-modeling-photos-10292011-12-430x647.jpg
MOAR!!!!
Info? :nerd:

My goodness :evil: :evil: :evil:

man i dont even know how to post videos on the new nt. i used to use the youtube search on the old site
click on post video and insert url, only youtube and vimeo videos are allowed. it's the option next to post image, or 4 options from the smiley image if that makes it easier.

Gym flow within the next 30 minutes...

Ordered 3 shirts last week...the company shipped em out, and then went on a road trip to Kixpo in Houston. When the package arrives, it's only 2 shirts...and one of the shirts is white instead of the black that I ordered. I DM'd em on Twitter and sent an e-mail. I understand they just got back earlier today but if I don't get a response by Wednesday, I'll just open a Paypal claim.

Sucks to do that but I think I've been very patient...

---

Looking up a new battery for my laptop. It's a Satellite L655D-S5148. I search it up on eBay and I find L655D-S5145 batteries. Would those work with my laptop? I don't want to bother ordering if I don't know beforehand.

Last night, I got a random text message from a girl that things ended poorly with that said "I'm sorry for being so rude to you"

That message only made me angrier.

The 90% rule on NT. 90% of the folks who post the most, have the least useful contributions. Folks have multiple accounts for self reps? I am lost.

:lol: Y'all boys keep me laughing. Glad I found NT :pimp:

Listening to new house music when I'm high :wow: :pimp:

Warren Sapp's collection is up for sale, chapter 7 bankruptcy :rofl: :nerd:

That feeling when you know your girl is up to no good or you know shes lying...feels batman. Something is up and I just don't even want to bother.

just moved out here from by galveston...
i'm about to get a booty fade and start dougie'in at the grocery store.

Right on, and hahahahaha- i used to have a booty fade (white boy version)- i dont even know whats up with hairstyles these days, lookin like futurama mixed with a flat top these days, i dont get it. From Galveston though? I always think of it as a little vacation spot, what was that like? Welcome to the city fam, here and San Antonio are the 2 best in Texas- Austin and HTown cool too (no diss fellas)

CJ :rofl:

now ive heard of a boosie fade, but a booty fade? i aint from the dfw so school me fellas.

The Shack's Rules to Life

1. Nothing, and i mean nothing, is more important than you and your happiness.
  2. Find something you love, and pursue it.
  3. Don't trust anyone, because under the right circumstances, can be swayed to betrayal.
  4. Find a real skill, something you can live off of. This is especially important for women, looks can fade,
    and nothing is more pathetic than a poor, unskilled woman.
  5. Prepare for loss, everything you love can be taken away from you.
  6. Use anyone and anything to your advantage.
  7. Study your surroundings heavily,surprises are often treacherous.
  8. Don't worry about what the next man does, because RULE #1.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom