the thread about nothing...

:rofl: @ "2. some bull**** 3. some bull****"

I've been playing these 3 songs nonstop for a week now. The 1st 2 have been on my cpu for 2 years now and somehow they flew under the radar. I guess French, Chinx Drugz, Dame Grease and some of their affiliates will hold me over until 2075 when Max B comes home.

Saw these in the dressing better thread and was wondering if any of you guys recommend loafers that are similar to this that aren't too expensive. These go for 180 dollars which is a little steep for me and plus my size isn't available. Any loafers similar to this that aren't too dressy, and are casual enough for jeans, etc. 

Side note, new niketalk wouldn't let me sign onto my old username, so I had to make a new one. Anyone help on that also? 

:rofl: @ "2. some bull**** 3. some bull****"

I've been playing these 3 songs nonstop for a week now. The 1st 2 have been on my cpu for 2 years now and somehow they flew under the radar. I guess French, Chinx Drugz, Dame Grease and some of their affiliates will hold me over until 2075 when Max B comes home.
free b****velli :frown:

Last edited:
Please elaborate. I don't have Netflix and I was thinking of getting it, but I'm not so sure I wanna go ahead and subscribe just yet. I spend most of my time using the computer, and I mostly turn the TV on to play my XBOX and that's about it.
if you expect to see a bunch of newly released movies then netflix probably isn't for you..

but if there is any tv shows that you would like to catch up on then more than likely you'll like it.

there is also a lot of good documentaries and foreign films.

So I met up with this chick last night for a little while. We were just talking, having a drink ,everything was cool. I noticed something in her mouth and I asked her if her tongue was pierced. She smiles, sticks out her tongue and shows me it is pierced three times. 

The_Hand_Job.jpg

I am now a believer in this stuff. I bought one just to try it out and I didn't realize just how good it was until I ran out and used a lighter again. My mouth taste horrible after using the lighter now. :x Gonna order 200 ft from amazon.

Look for the original bee line. You can buy a box with 21 or a roll thick is for bongs and the thin is more for pipes and misc. I use it to light J's also. Been on that hemp for 5+yrs. have you looked up the effects of butane? Give them a email can throw in some nice stickers & post cards.

http://www.thebeelinestore.com/

Last edited:
aight... now i'm lost...

my thread gets locked... b/c i posted a vid of a chick in some panties?

come on now... what was the problem now?

So I met up with this chick last night for a little while. We were just talking, having a drink ,everything was cool. I noticed something in her mouth and I asked her if her tongue was pierced. She smiles, sticks out her tongue and shows me it is pierced three times. 

winner winner, 3 piece wing chicken dinner.

Look for the original bee line. You can buy a box with 21 or a roll thick is for bongs and the thin is more for pipes and misc. I use it to light J's also. Been on that hemp for 5+yrs. have you looked up the effects of butane? Give them a email can throw in some nice stickers & post cards.
http://www.thebeelinestore.com/

Cool, I went with this instead. Yeah using lighters is no bueno, especially if you're a frequent smoker.

Simply Lemonade is just too good :pimp:

Got a mean case of the bubble guts at work today, had to go use the workplace bathroom :x....wild uncomfortable. I was hovering over the toilet making sure I don't make contact with the seat while trying to make sure I didn't misfire. Bowels got the worst timing I swear.

Back
Top Bottom