the thread about nothing...

iPIOpSjBVQ0oN.gif

Does anybody else get the urge of spiking everything they come across after watching all this volleyball?

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&gl=us&site=images&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=ceIeUOT5I-TTiwK0vIDADg&ved=0CDsQvwUoAQ&q=american+psycho&spell=1&biw=320&***=416#i=5

Does anybody else get the urge of spiking everything they come across after watching all this volleyball?
I do it in basketball all the time during deadballs or whatever to give the ball to the ref 
laugh.gif

not so much a spike, but just a nice easy controlled roll shot (I used to play volleyball)

Last edited by a moderator:
Need some help from the resident playboys in here,

Hooked up (made out) with some random broad at the club, she was cute and all, and I got her number but for the life of me I don't remember her name.

She texted me this morning, but I just really want to know her name, any way I could go about this without straight up asking her what's her name again?

Thanks in advance guys...

Hooked up (made out) with some random broad at the club, she was cute and all, and I got her number but for the life of me I don't remember her name.

She texted me this morning, but I just really want to know her name, any way I could go about this without straight up asking her what's her name again?

"It was nice to meet you but I'm not sure if I introduced myself last night. Hello, my name is ____"

have somebody call her ask for someone (fake name) she'll say no this is (her name) that person will say oh sorry wrong number

Last edited:
Reactions: mmg
as much as i love soccer i hate how they ******g whine, jesus :smh: :smh: a clean tackle and dudes are collapsing like they got hit with a .50 cal

you should see how long this plays out without you knowing her name

as much as i love soccer i hate how they ******g whine, jesus
mean.gif
mean.gif
a clean tackle and dudes are collapsing like they got hit with a .50 cal
That's why I love the USMNT..... except for all the reject Euro, Mexican, and other Latinos that play for us, they ***** and whine as much as anybody else. But most of the squad just plays 
nthat.gif

:lol: THIS

Just play the let's tell each other three things about each other 1. name 2. some bull **** 3. some bull **** 
laugh.gif

Start being funny by referring to yourself in the third person ans see if she starts to do the same.......trust me it works

Back
Top Bottom