the thread about nothing...

if you expect to see a bunch of newly released movies then netflix probably isn't for you..

but if there is any tv shows that you would like to catch up on then more than likely you'll like it.

there is also a lot of good documentaries and foreign films.

I barely watch any TV shows, but documentaries and foreign films? I'm there! I'll check it out! Thanks!

So I met up with this chick last night for a little while. We were just talking, having a drink ,everything was cool. I noticed something in her mouth and I asked her if her tongue was pierced. She smiles, sticks out her tongue and shows me it is pierced three times. 
My man....
My main chick has a snake bite piercing on her tongue. I've noticed chicks with tongue piercings are FREAKS!

It wasn't her...
Madalina-Ghenea-modeling-photos-10292011-12-430x647.jpg
MOAR!!!!
Info? :nerd:

Man, there is the chick that works at this place I frequent on the regular... I'm really freezing up on how to get her number.

I'm so dumb 
mean.gif

netflix is trash

Elaborate :nerd:

Please elaborate. I don't have Netflix and I was thinking of getting it, but I'm not so sure I wanna go ahead and subscribe just yet. I spend most of my time using the computer, and I mostly turn the TV on to play my XBOX and that's about it.

i suggest sign up for the trail

but they dont have any good movies i got rid of it awhile ago after paying for it for almost 2 years and didnt even touch it for the last year :smh: they never had anything good. if they had decent movies then the $8 would be nothing for it

Man, there is the chick that works at this place I frequent on the regular... I'm really freezing up on how to get her number.

I'm so dumb :smh:

I've never had game when it comes to hitting on chicks while they're working....never wanna come off as another thirsty dude that's bothering them while they're trying to do their job

There is this cute little Asian chick that works at the gym I go to...haven't even attempted to holler yet :smh:

I've never had game when it comes to hitting on chicks while they're working....never wanna come off as another thirsty dude that's bothering them while they're trying to do their job
There is this cute little Asian chick that works at the gym I go to...haven't even attempted to holler yet :smh:

girl that works at my doctors office :smh:

I'm so dumb 
mean.gif

There is this cute little Asian chick that works at the gym I go to...haven't even attempted to holler yet
mean.gif
That's the thing tho, I'm like the only (not gay, not old, good lucking) dude that comes through her work. So unless she thinks I'm gay I feel like I'm in the clear to just ask for digits right?

narrowed down names for my fantasy football team to
"St. Louis Yambs"
"Isiah Pead the Fifth" (if characters allow it)
Some dude in my fantasy league **** his pants at the club a few years ago..... So I came up with the team name:

Poops, I Did It Again

but I dunno if that will fit 
tired.gif
  I need to think of a good alternative

I'm so dumb :smh:

That's the thing tho, I'm like the only (not gay, not old, good lucking) dude that comes through her work. So unless she thinks I'm gay I feel like I'm in the clear to just ask for digits right?

Yeah just go for it

Simply Lemonade is just too good :pimp:

Got a mean case of the bubble guts at work today, had to go use the workplace bathroom :x....wild uncomfortable. I was hovering over the toilet making sure I don't make contact with the seat while trying to make sure I didn't misfire. Bowels got the worst timing I swear.

everything you said described my day. **** public restrooms :smh:

This is a wild short film

And the people behind it are letting the viewers come up with plot for the next episode

I really want a Marion's pizza right now, but they're closed this late on Sundays..Life's unfair..

man i dont even know how to post videos on the new nt. i used to use the youtube search on the old site

Back
Top Bottom