the thread about nothing...

y'all aint gon get this one tho...

Whats the difference between a tree and a keyboard?

nerd.gif

let be real here...

if you had 4 years to train, for an olympic event that you have the most REALISTIC shot at making... what would it be?

ps - don't say Basketball, because if you aren't in the league right now, there is no way in hell you will be good enough to make that squad.

my choice? I would say team rowing. I used to kayak and paddle in high school to stay in shape for hoops, and have a good wingspan and strong upper body.
Rowing for sure. Maybe handball too.

Quote:
on the real i feel bad i didnt get to go out tonight......... :frown:  :smh:

if it makes you feel better, I regret going out tonight :lol:

hahahahahahahhaha bruh. what happened?

I can't even catch up on sleep on the weekends :smh:
Before all this BS, I was in bed by 9-10 and knocked out before 11 at the latest....now I'm up past 2-3 every night :rolleyes

8 mile on MTV...Em is the ish :pimp:

Saw Inglorious Basterds earlier on TNT, it was 
pimp.gif
. I would imagine that the DVD version would be better than the TV edit.

Saw Inglorious Basterds earlier on TNT, it was 
pimp.gif
. I would imagine that the DVD version would be better than the TV edit.
Bro you have never seen it till know!!! I love that movie. I watch it all the time. It and Jackie Brown are my fav Tarintino movies.

Posted this in the " How OG are you " thread earlier. 

" I got my swag juice its water, it water though " 
roll.gif
nthat.gif

let be real here...

if you had 4 years to train, for an olympic event that you have the most REALISTIC shot at making... what would it be?

ps - don't say Basketball, because if you aren't in the league right now, there is no way in hell you will be good enough to make that squad.

my choice? I would say team rowing. I used to kayak and paddle in high school to stay in shape for hoops, and have a good wingspan and strong upper body.
fapping and yamb getting, silver and bronze respectively

Just spent the past 2 hours watching this interesting doc on Miami jails...

Last edited:
off work today, finna wake up at noon pop some oxys, get some chipotle, cheif some keef, then get type faded, gonna be awesome mane :smokin

off work today, finna wake up at noon pop some oxys, get some chipotle, cheif some keef, then get type faded, gonna be awesome mane :smokin
Sounds like a good day planned :pimp:
Imma try n finally get my butt back in the gym and do some laundry :smh:

Last edited:
How does one approach or find a :pimp: connect in a new city? (I RARELY do it, just been wanting to lately)

Last edited:
How does one approach or find a
pimp.gif
connect in a new city? (I RARELY do it, just been wanting to lately)
When I was in Miami, random dudes would walk past us saying "kush kush kush". 
laugh.gif

I thought it was pretty funny.

But I don't smoke, so I don't know the proper approach.

Last edited:
How does one approach or find a :pimp: connect in a new city? (I RARELY do it, just been wanting to lately)
go to a gas station , buy a cigarillo, 9 out of 10 times somebody will see you and tell you they "got the grass out" beware tho 5 out of 10 times its some mid, 4 out of 10 times its some good tho

...i dunno if this is bait. check craigslist.org...in the strictly platonic section...type kush, or 420. do it up.

edit. keep this low.

Last edited:
Ehh ain't worth gettin caught by an undercover or whatever, yea I'm scared.
I'll wait til fam comes thru. Last time I smoked was with them...a good 3+ yrs.

maybe..but i was bein foreal i got about 5 connects thru my city this way..geniune legit white boys with tupperwares of strains. wild.

Back
Top Bottom