the thread about nothing...

I've been feeling like such a lame/loser lately. Finally got over my depression at the beginning of the summer but my self-confidence has yet to be restored. It doesn't help that I've been barely getting hours from my job, which keeps me from being able to go out and be social, which is making this whole loser feeling grow each weekend I'm sitting home watching Netflix :smh: :lol: .
I'm so frustrated :smh: :smh:

The good thing about when you going through some things you already know its going to get better. Stay afloat bro.
Sometimes its good to chill anyway, sometimes.

Went up to UCSB to party and catch up with a few of my homies and got trashed far beyond belief :smh:

When we left the party, I Couldn't even walk straight and when I finally got there I threw up all over my shirt, the couch, the tub and the toilet :x

Spent the entire day today trying to recover. FeelsBatman...never drinking again.

Just got back to the crib. Listening to The Dream's Love vs. Money album..this thing was
smokin.gif

His transition b/t songs>>>>>>>
Hope my fellow NT bros are having a good weekend!
eek.gif
I'm listening to the same album right now. Dream is
pimp.gif

All three of his albums are dope.

I still am not used to the new NikeTalk...Kind of bummed my sn was never transferred over either.

let be real here...

if you had 4 years to train, for an olympic event that you have the most REALISTIC shot at making... what would it be?

ps - don't say Basketball, because if you aren't in the league right now, there is no way in hell you will be good enough to make that squad.

my choice? I would say team rowing. I used to kayak and paddle in high school to stay in shape for hoops, and have a good wingspan and strong upper body.

posting to watch those vids back there..

got 2 lumps on the left side of my chest above my nip..kinda nervous got a dr appt the 24th :rolleyes

^ I've already decided that Beach Volleyball will be my ticket in. All I see is old white dudes out there.

Could you imagine Lebron on a volleyball court?? 
sick.gif

Dude would be the GOAT.

let be real here...

if you had 4 years to train, for an olympic event that you have the most REALISTIC shot at making... what would it be?

ps - don't say Basketball, because if you aren't in the league right now, there is no way in hell you will be good enough to make that squad.

my choice? I would say team rowing. I used to kayak and paddle in high school to stay in shape for hoops, and have a good wingspan and strong upper body.

Handball, easy.

I start with the letter "e" and end with the letter "e" and i usually contain 1 letter, but I am not the letter "e"!

WHAT AM I??

Soccer, There's an age limit so that gives you bigger chances at making it and you have 4 years to train? Easy...

I'd play for the Mexican National Soccer Team. :pimp:

I would say the US but they're having trouble making the Olympics, The team didn't even make it this year. So there's really no shot there. :lol: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

let be real here...

skeet shooting, after all the years i put in duck hunt

basketball...if i could get on the Philippine's squad, put me and Pacquiao in the back court and USA has a problem

Back
Top Bottom