the thread about nothing...

:frown: still trying to find when the gif loops

Just want to thank all the NT homies that supported my first music video! It's a special moment for me and the homies. 8)

It's getting up there with the views. I appreciate y'all for real. Here's the video just in case you're curious.

Thanks again fam!

Last edited:
I just found out that I can make the threads have 20 posts per page like it use to be. It's under forum preferences and it makes the pages load even faster 
smile.gif

Sorry if I'm late.

Just want to thank all the NT homies that supported my first music video! It's a special moment for me and the homies. 8)

It's getting up there with the views. I appreciate y'all for real. Here's the video just in case you're curious.

Thanks again fam!

:smokin:smokin:smokin

I've been feeling like such a lame/loser lately. Finally got over my depression at the beginning of the summer but my self-confidence has yet to be restored. It doesn't help that I've been barely getting hours from my job, which keeps me from being able to go out and be social, which is making this whole loser feeling grow each weekend I'm sitting home watching Netflix :smh: :lol: .

I'm so frustrated :smh: :smh:

eek.gif
eek.gif
at scrappy

jesus i havent heard crunk in forever, sorta miss it , not gonna lie
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
at scrappy cookin before there was cookin
pimp.gif
I'd be lying if I said I didn't have any Scrappy in my workout playlist 
laugh.gif

Just got back to the crib. Listening to The Dream's Love vs. Money album..this thing was :smokin

His transition b/t songs>>>>>>>

Hope my fellow NT bros are having a good weekend!

Back
Top Bottom