the thread about nothing...

the most or second most recent cops that aired on television (it's on demand now) is called "odd arrests" ..one of the "odd" situations involved 2 people boning on someone's front lawn :lol: the cop rolled up and asked them what in the hell they were doing to which the chick replied "what are you doing here...? Im at my friends house!" :lol:

you guys (with cable) gotta watch...by the end of it, the chick sobered up, and dude that was workin it initially tried to put his arm around her...she was like ewww who are you! :lol:

Last edited:

I need the OG vid

:smh: at your sister.

Got that guy clouding up her thoughts. Real talk, id be furious at her and id let her know it. I'd wait until shes recovered and give her a piece of my mind.

this.

im in a big believer in tough love, you wanna make it work with him? fine, deuces, yall tried to help as much as you could and it comes to a point where a person needs to learn for themselves. Cut her off and let her deal with it, cause shes being super disrespectful to your whole family for some dude that aint ****, and i would let the dude know too what was good.

:smh: at your sister.

Got that guy clouding up her thoughts. Real talk, id be furious at her and id let her know it. I'd wait until shes recovered and give her a piece of my mind.

this.

im in a big believer in tough love, you wanna make it work with him? fine, deuces, yall tried to help as much as you could and it comes to a point where a person needs to learn for themselves. Cut her off and let her deal with it, cause shes being super disrespectful to your whole family for some dude that aint ****, and i would let the dude know too what was good.
That's what I'm trying to tell my bro.. He keeps telling me it's our sister we need to be there for her. I told him nah you can continue to support her but I ain't.. I told him to come pick her stuff up at my house he said he's gonna come get it Sunday. I let him know I can't continue to help someone who doesn't appreciate what I do for them and is ungrateful for everything and how easily she denied the whole family at the hospital like that.. That's not how fam treats fam

Ricky someone posted titty shots

Last edited:
I'm getting old. I know this because I'm now at the stage where "I can't eat the same foods I used to." At least, not in abundance. Heartburn FTL. :smh:

Last edited:
Thanks for the answers fellas...

I made a promise to post some thick yambs that I wad gonna get tonight. Is that thread worthy?

probably make her hold a piece of paper that says my screen name and take some pics...

:wow: :wow: at scrappy

jesus i havent heard crunk in forever, sorta miss it , not gonna lie :lol: :lol:

:pimp: :pimp: at scrappy cookin before there was cookin :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom