the thread about nothing...

:wow:

2f04m7o.gif

did any nters go to that teambjnba thing that was posted? heard that **** went down, lol

i noticed that **** was Dominican families, kids be super wild / disrespectful / spoiled :smh: :smh: i seen some kid once throw a tantrum in walmart, on the floor crying, and all, he mustve been 10 years old at least :smh: :wow: :x

Ahh hell naw :x My parents ain't raise me that way. I'm always grateful and appreciative for everything I have, even if it's not much.

They really thought they were back in DR :smh: . Over there its common to have a maid in the house(even average joes have one) but over here its a diff story. They must have really thought we were gonna clean up after them :lol: . Since our apartment is only 2 bedrooms I was forced by my parents to give up my small *** room for them to stay in(family of 6). And the youngest daughter was just a pain in the ***(4 years old) >: >: Disrespecting my rules of no food or drink in my room, jumping all over my bed, and she would leave all the tags on the floor when they bought her stuff. And the mother was even worse, man I can't :smh: :smh: :smh: They're NOT welcome back, I don't care if that's my mom's brother. >:

/rant

Ahh hell naw :x My parents ain't raise me that way. I'm always grateful and appreciative for everything I have, even if it's not much.
They really thought they were back in DR :smh: . Over there its common to have a maid in the house(even average joes have one) but over here its a diff story. They must have really thought we were gonna clean up after them :lol: . Since our apartment is only 2 bedrooms I was forced by my parents to give up my small *** room for them to stay in(family of 6). And the youngest daughter was just a pain in the ***(4 years old) >: >: Disrespecting my rules of no food or drink in my room, jumping all over my bed, and she would leave all the tags on the floor when they bought her stuff. And the mother was even worse, man I can't :smh: :smh: :smh: They're NOT welcome back, I don't care if that's my mom's brother. >:
/rant

Cono hermano 6 in one room?!?!? :lol: :wow:

That really happened? Say word. Someone should make a thread jsut cause. Lulz for days

I saw the press release (if that's what you call it) a couple days ago, where they had a long list of rules posted. Stuff like you can wear a mask to be anonymous and condom bjs only :lol: :lol:

I'll try to explain as much as I can and make this as short as possible and make some sense.

My sister who got pregnant from a bum.. no job having always telling lies mofo. She moves in with him(his bros house) again for the second time. The first time she got kicked out by him and she says when she was leaving he spit on her and told her she should do the world a favor and kill herself 
mean.gif
.. so she moves in with my brother, says all this bad stuff about him and how terrible he treats her. Not even a week later she says she's moving back in with him, we're all disappointed but we can't do anything about it.. and after a while she says how bad it is and we tell her to leave, but she's scared. She says they always argue 24/7 and can't get along.. one day she decides to move out while he's gone doing whatever he's doing and isn't home.. his brothers girlfriend helps my sister move on the low because she knows how bad that bum treats my sister she sees it first hand.

So she moves in with my older bro again and she's around 6 1/2 months pregnant. She says she's in a happy to have support(own room, brother let her use his car to go to work), my other sister throws her a baby shower everyone comes gives her gifts and whatever. She has names in mind and everything ready for the baby.. at around 8 months pregnant she moves in with me because it's a little closer to everything. She tells me how she made a huge mistake getting with him because she didn't even like him.. and how she wishes he wasn't the babys father etc etc.. fast forward to yesterday she talked to my sister late the day before saying she feels different and feels like she might go into labor soon.. then she somehow drove herself to the doctors early that morning and called no one but that bum, at around noon no one hears from her so my sister calls the hospital she knows my sister was supposed to give birth at and they say she's already in recovery.. meaning she already had her baby. She gave birth around 10-11am didn't tell any of us who has been supporting her for the past 3 months. So everyone leaves work early because we're so excited to see the baby, we wait in the waiting room. My oldest sister asks if we can go in, she says every time she asked my other sister always had to look at that fool as if she was asking is it ok. So after a few hours of waiting we all decided to leave.. because we hear nothing.. it's been almost a full day and we've seen one picture of the baby and that was a picture she posted on her instagram that none of us have we seen it because a family friend has her and asked if we've seen it 
mean.gif
 we don't know the babys name nothing..... 

I hope that makes sense I wrote it quick and my mind still trying to figure out what happened yesterday
thats a damm shame man, women never fail to surprise me man
mean.gif
mean.gif
you Hispanic? that sounds like some **** we would do
mean.gif
mean.gif
Nah I'm Laotion..

But here's an update on the situation.. don't wanna fill the thread with this nonsense but I need to say it somewhere.

My oldest bro who she has been staying with prior to living with me before giving birth has tried to go visit her and the child at the hospital two times today.. the first time he went at 12 because yesterday she told him to come at 12 and he can come in.. well he gets there at 12 and she tells them "he's still here" and that my bro should "try again in a few hours"..he leaves back home.. and so the second time he doesn't even go to the hospital he calls her around 4 and she says the same thing and tells him to call her back again in a few hours 
indifferent.gif
. He's texting me saying at the end of the day it's our sister we have to be there for her. I said that's not how a sister treats her family and he keeps saying he's gonna continue to be there for her if she needs him and that he's doing it for my mom.. I told him why can't she do it for my mom 
mean.gif
 I'm at a loss for words with this whole situation and never thought in a million years it would be like this..

Could someone teach me how to make a gif where the background doesn't move and only the interesting part or necessary part is moving? I know how to make regular ones but I really want to learn how to make gifs like this one. I tried google but I'm not sure what to search.

Google "how to make cinemagraphs".

My girl has become so undecisive the past couple of weeks, she's wanted me to chose what we do for dates even what she eats and drinks it's weird, when we were dating she knew what she wanted and would even have ideas for our dates. I hope she snaps out of it.

Watching Father of the Bride, Nike was on the advertising in this movie. Steve Martin was hilarious in it too.

Anyone in LA have any good places to go to a picnic to?

Nah I'm Laotion..

But here's an update on the situation.. don't wanna fill the thread with this nonsense but I need to say it somewhere.

My oldest bro who she has been staying with prior to living with me before giving birth has tried to go visit her and the child at the hospital two times today.. the first time he went at 12 because yesterday she told him to come at 12 and he can come in.. well he gets there at 12 and she tells them "he's still here" and that my bro should "try again in a few hours"..he leaves back home.. and so the second time he doesn't even go to the hospital he calls her around 4 and she says the same thing and tells him to call her back again in a few hours 
indifferent.gif
. He's texting me saying at the end of the day it's our sister we have to be there for her. I said that's not how a sister treats her family and he keeps saying he's gonna continue to be there for her if she needs him and that he's doing it for my mom.. I told him why can't she do it for my mom 
mean.gif
 I'm at a loss for words with this whole situation and never thought in a million years it would be like this..
mean.gif
at your sister.

Got that guy clouding up her thoughts. Real talk, id be furious at her and id let her know it. I'd wait until shes recovered and give her a piece of my mind.

Back
Top Bottom