the thread about nothing...

Man smashed my ******g finger in my car door about 2 months ago now the nail is wiggly and taking forever to fall off. Hurts like hell >:

Wanted to go to the bar tonight but realized it is going to be a sausage fest sponsored by Affliction & Tap Out . I hate UFC that **** is terrible to watch

Wanted to go to the bar tonight but realized it is going to be a sausage fest sponsored by Affliction & Tap Out . [COLOR=#red]I hate UFC that **** is terrible to watch[/COLOR]

Son, you're not the only one that feels that way.
:x :x :x :smh: :smh: :smh:

My girl wants to see Total Recall today :smh: I dunno why but I'm not really feelin it for this movie

Same :smh:
She wants me to go with her to hang with her friends then go see that at the drive in theatre...

I had to hit her with the :stoneface: because she must have not felt how outside is.

Last edited:
My girl wants to see Total Recall today :smh: I dunno why but I'm not really feelin it for this movie

Same :smh:
She wants me to go with her to hang with her friends then go see that at the drive in theatre...

I had to hit her with the :stoneface: because she must have not felt how outside is.

Turn it into a win fam. Go out with her friends and act like the best bf in the world, then hit the drive-thru and wear
the cheeks out :evil: :lol:

My girl wants to see Total Recall today
mean.gif
I dunno why but I'm not really feelin it for this movie
Same
mean.gif

I had to hit her with the
indifferent.gif
because she must have not felt how outside is.

Honestly who wants to see a movie with Colin Farrell, Jessica Biel, and Bokeem Woodbine. It was like they went into casting and said what is the worst cast we can put together 

So this guy keeps hitting on my girlfriend, literally coming up to her after seeing us makeout at the club, messaging her even though he knows I'm with her and at one point grabbing her arm and trying to get her to dance with him after she told him she's with her boyfriend (me) I'm not worried at all because i know she won't chew on me, but I've said something to him before, do i just knock him out now or what? 

6e3f92f6755711e180d51231380fcd7e_7.jpg

Ac-LLB1CEAA2uJX.jpg:large

tumblr_m87acgRkSk1qesepao1_500.png

pregnancy test positive
that is all.
what??!!! Who knocked her up? :wow: >: >:

i did
you_still_mad.jpg

So this guy keeps hitting on my girlfriend, literally coming up to her after seeing us makeout at the club, messaging her even though he knows I'm with her and at one point grabbing her arm and trying to get her to dance with him after she told him she's with her boyfriend (me) I'm not worried at all because i know she won't chew on me, but I've said something to him before, do i just knock him out now or what? 

knocking him out wouldn't do any good.
he'll just recover and continue chasing her
let him met his maker

if she won't chew on you will she chew on him?

yes, knock his *** out and chew on him.

if she won't chew on you will she chew on him?

yes, knock his *** out and chew on him.

:rofl:

I need more time on my motorcycle so I can go take my license test, but my back hurts so damn bad that I just can't bring myself to even go try..

About to start work bros wool be here till 10 :smh:

What's everyone planning to do tonight?
I will be going to a bar with my boy who's visiting and hopefully I will be very drunk.

Next time a customer disrespects me because he thinks he can, I'm going to create a dating profile on farmersonly.com using their info.

Back
Top Bottom