the thread about nothing...

i think its a mixture of that and not being able to see someone else on top :smh: :smh: got your own people throwing stone at you rather than being happy about the moment :smh: :smh:

Exactly, it's terrible isn't it? Show's that you could be the greatest in the world at anything and people,your own people nonetheless, will still find a way and try to belittle you over little things.

Lolo Jones > Candace Parker

The way she's gripping that trophy, I wouldn't feel safe. Lolo is definitely the right balance of tough exterior with a feminine balance and grace.

Imagine getting into an lover's quarrel with Lolo Jones and you're trying to "walk" away ...the you try to "jog" away, the you find your self sprinting...hopping gates.  
laugh.gif

Sexuality shouldn't be bound by what others think, masculinity defines itself through action. Physically strong women who are exuberant with feminine qualities is beyond sexy.

sooooooooooo did Box #2 ever get posted up here?

Nope, not yet. Hopefully Monday

Considering what I put in there, Im just glad they didnt send it back to me :nerd:

Edit: Also in the tradtion of the box, I used the one you sent me :lol: but they double boxed it anyways

Last edited:
Thinking about getting a Samsung Galaxy S3 or an HTC One X...I don't know why I am getting farther and farther away from Apple. I had an iPhone 4, went to a Blackberry Bold, and now an Android?

Considering what I put in there, Im just glad they didnt send it back to me :nerd:

Edit: Also in the tradtion of the box, I used the one you sent me :lol: but they double boxed it anyways

who won the box :nerd:

so great to see this tradition continue on... can't wait to see what you put in it

who won the box :nerd:

so great to see this tradition continue on... can't wait to see what you put in it

6 Rings MJ, I'm guessing Monday he should get it though

Back
Top Bottom