the thread about nothing...

Chick Fil A :pimp: even though they had the employees visiting the tables asking if you needed a refill...ish was weird to me.
Drank so much henny today :x
Drank a lot of beer as well :pimp:
Almost completely sober now though

Me and my girl made a deal...I don't have to see her friends for the rest of the month but I can't drink on the weekends...
I feel :x and :pimp: at the same time since I need to slow down my drinking...

Quit smoking officially on Thursday...they're doing nicotine tests at my job now :smh:
If I test positive for nicotine, I have to do a program to quit smoking or pay regular price for my insurance which is $200+/month :smh:

Going to be a good month for me though...school, slowing down on drinking, quitting on smoking...:pimp:

Love my NT fambs :pimp:

y'all aint gon get this one tho...

Whats the difference between a tree and a keyboard?

:nerd:

what???

I chilled with the boys tonight, they smoked i dind't. i've always been against it untila year or two. but I'm a new driver plus it hits me hard blehhhh. looking forward to my next :pimp: though

Yambs off craigslist??? whose done this b4?
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Found this Yao Ming jersey in my closet.

It's the 1995 jersey, but it's gray with red letters.

This legit?

I just saw a nter(obviously) with the highest rep that I've seen since this day 1 of NT(new). I wonder what happens when the ribbons get all the way to the right so there's no space for another ribbon.

Can we have pix in our sigs now? (Too lazy to search the site)

there's this one dude who does photography for all of the "black" events and his pictures always look like over-saturated, blurry doo doo :x :x :x
I'm thinking of taking the plunge and start working towards a nice dslr. I could probably take the same shots with my camera now, but people just assume dslr = legit photographer :smh: making 2k in one weekend

lol @ those censored pics.

I sell dope, I **** ****, and make songs bout the ****
Rob a ***** for his work and dont feel wrong bout the ****

Gotti a damn fool :smokin

^ I hear you man :smh:, sounds good though

Want to wash the car and do some laundry after work but it's so hot out there

Seeing black people make fun of Gabby Douglas's hair proves just how successful mental slavery has become. Some of our people literally hate themselves :smh:

Seeing black people make fun of Gabby Douglas's hair proves just how successful mental slavery has become. Some of our people literally hate themselves :smh:

i think its a mixture of that and not being able to see someone else on top :smh: :smh: got your own people throwing stone at you rather than being happy about the moment :smh: :smh:

Back
Top Bottom