the thread about nothing...

I admire this guy's enthusiasm:

Posted in this very thread about doing that a couple of pages ago.
laugh.gif
mean.gif

It was gross, but I've seen that pic before so it wasn't as shocking to me.

I came across another unsavory vagina pic that was way worse.
sick.gif

It had this huge, **** filled tumor like mass attached to it.

No bueno.

And yes mods didn't threaten people who posted the fingers pic with suspensions/bans because a lot of NTers were complaining about it.
Yeah Blue Waffle really ain't nothing. What did you type in for that pic your talking about though? I wanna see if its really that bad.
I came across it from my Blue Waffle search.
laugh.gif

I don't remember the exact site, I'll check my history to see if can find it if you really want to see it.

^Why would you post something that gives you chills?

Never got all the :x about the fingers pic.

It's a weird pic but other than that does nothing for me.

I dare you to google image a blue waffle.

Posted in this very thread about doing that a couple of pages ago. :lol: :smh:

I came across another unsavory vagina pic that was way worse. :x

No bueno.

And yes mods didn't threaten people who posted the fingers pic with suspensions/bans because a lot of NTers were complaining about it.

I bet you watch A Serbian Film on Christmas.

^Why would you post something that gives you chills?

Never got all the
sick.gif
about the fingers pic.

It's a weird pic but other than that does nothing for me.

I dare you to google image a blue waffle.

Posted in this very thread about doing that a couple of pages ago.
laugh.gif
mean.gif

I came across another unsavory vagina pic that was way worse.
sick.gif

No bueno.

I bet you watch A Serbian Film on Christmas.
Nah.
laugh.gif

Watched it once and got that off my laptop ASAP.

8pm check your pm

NFL HOF ceremony  is later today. Not as excited about it compared to prior years. Will mostly be watching the UFC event.

Can't wait for the NFL on Sunday though and college football in less than a month.
pimp.gif

watching the Olympic gymnastics right now. 

How do these fools NOT get dizzy jumping and spinning around like that?? 
nerd.gif

where can i get the schedule for the Mens Olympic basketball team?
google isn't my friend
tired.gif
[h1] [/h1][h1]2012 Men's Olympic Basketball Competition Schedule & Results[/h1]
• 2012 Olympic Men's Basketball Rosters
[table][tr][td]
Preliminary Round Pools
[/td][/tr][tr][td]Pool A[/td][td]W-L[/td][td]Pool B[/td][td]W-L[/td][/tr][tr][td]1-USA[/td][td] 3-0[/td][td]1-Russia[/td][td] 3-0[/td][/tr][tr][td]2-Argentina[/td][td] 2-1[/td][td]1-Spain[/td][td] 3-0[/td][/tr][tr][td]2-France[/td][td] 2-1[/td][td]3-Brazil[/td][td] 2-1[/td][/tr][tr][td]4-Lithuania[/td][td] 1-2[/td][td]4-Australia[/td][td] 1-2[/td][/tr][tr][td]5-Nigeria[/td][td] 1-2[/td][td]5-China[/td][td] 0-3[/td][/tr][tr][td]6-Tunisia[/td][td] 0-3[/td][td]5-Great Britain[/td][td] 0-3[/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td]
Preliminary Round
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
Olympic Park, Basketball Arena
[/td][/tr][tr][td]Sunday, July 29[/td][/tr][tr][td]Nigeria 60, Tunisia 56 • stats[/td][/tr][tr][td]Brazil 75, Australia 71 • stats[/td][/tr][tr][td]USA 98, France 71 story  || stats  || quotes  || photos[/td][/tr][tr][td]Spain 97, China 81 • stats[/td][/tr][tr][td]Russia 95, Great Britain 75 • stats[/td][/tr][tr][td]Argentina 102, Lithuania 79 • stats[/td][/tr][tr][td]Tuesday, July 31[/td][/tr][tr][td]Russia 73, China 54 • stats[/td][/tr][tr][td]Spain 82, Australia 70 • stats[/td][/tr][tr][td]Lithuania 72, Nigeria 53 • stats[/td][/tr][tr][td]Brazil 67, Great Britain 62 • stats[/td][/tr][tr][td]France 71, Argentina 64 • stats[/td][/tr][tr][td]USA 110, Tunisia 63 story  || stats  || quotes  || photos[/td][/tr][tr][td]Thursday, August 2[/td][/tr][tr][td]France 82, Lithuania 74 • stats[/td][/tr][tr][td]Australia 81, China 61 • stats[/td][/tr][tr][td]Argentina 92, Tunisia 69 • stats[/td][/tr][tr][td]Russia 74, Brazil 74 • stats[/td][/tr][tr][td]Spain 79, Great Britain 78 • stats[/td][/tr][tr][td]USA 156, Nigeria 73  || story  || stats  || quotes  || photos[/td][/tr][tr][td]Saturday, August 4[/td][/tr][tr][td]9:00 a.m.[/td][td]Tunisia - France[/td][/tr][tr][td]11:15 a.m.[/td][td]Russia - Spain[/td][/tr][tr][td]2:30 p.m.[/td][td]Lithuania - USA story || stats || quotes || photos[/td][/tr][tr][td]4:45 p.m.[/td][td]China - Brazil[/td][/tr][tr][td]8:00 p.m.[/td][td]Great Britain - Australia[/td][/tr][tr][td]10:15 p.m.[/td][td]Nigeria - Argentina[/td][/tr][tr][td]Monday, August 6[/td][/tr][tr][td]9:00 a.m.[/td][td]Australia – Russia[/td][/tr][tr][td]11:15 a.m.[/td][td]Tunisia – Lithuania[/td][/tr][tr][td]2:30 p.m.[/td][td]France – Nigeria[/td][/tr][tr][td]4:45 p.m.[/td][td]Great Britain - China[/td][/tr][tr][td]8:00 p.m.[/td][td]Spain - Brazil[/td][/tr][tr][td]10:15 p.m.[/td][td]Argentina - USA  story || stats || quotes || photos[/td][/tr][tr][td]
Quarterfinals
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
North Greenwich Arena
[/td][/tr][tr][td]Wednesday, August 8[/td][/tr][tr][td]2:00 p.m.[/td][td]Session 1 (2 Games)[/td][/tr][tr][td]8:00 p.m.[/td][td]Session 2 (2 Games)[/td][/tr][tr][td]
Semifinals
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
North Greenwich Arena
[/td][/tr][tr][td]Friday, August 10[/td][/tr][tr][td]5:00 p.m.[/td][td]Semifinal #1[/td][/tr][tr][td]9:00 p.m.[/td][td]Semifinal #2[/td][/tr][tr][td]
Finals
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
North Greenwich Arena
[/td][/tr][tr][td]Sunday, August 12[/td][/tr][tr][td]11:00 a.m.[/td][td]Bronze Medal Game[/td][/tr][tr][td]3:00 p.m.[/td][td]Gold Medal Game[/td][/tr][/table]
 All times listed are local.

Back
Top Bottom