the thread about nothing...

virgil is a lucky bastard :smh:

Essentials-Virgil-Abloh-0.jpeg
I dislike the hype around high end brands. just looks like new money striving for attention and fashion legitimacy. dudes need to calm it down.
Dudes rockin Supreme remakes of Starter hats... don't rock the Starters
Dudes rockin manpurses, dudes HAVE to have Tattoos, have to have an Iphone and a mac.

not to be cliche, but dudes try so hard to be different, they all look the same.
agreed. like if you want a fendi belt or something cool. but don't be decked out top to bottom in that stuff. it's od.

I kno I'm not the only one on NT on my phone when I'm at the bar and not gettin any play.....

:x

anybody live in Tennessee? My friend is moving there next year seems psyched, going back to family. he told me he's guaranteed a house and a job as a Prison guard making 10an hr plus unlimited overtime. Happy for the dude but 10 an hour is damn near minimum wage where we are right now, (SF). is that good deal or not? just asking
The cost of living is relatively low pretty much anywhere, if you don't need to worry about housing, except for maybe SF, Cali in general. 

But from my brief time living in the mid west, the cost of living was just low. So I'm sure your friend will be fine.

anybody live in Tennessee? My friend is moving there next year seems psyched, going back to family. he told me he's guaranteed a house and a job as a Prison guard making 10an hr plus unlimited overtime. Happy for the dude but 10 an hour is damn near minimum wage where we are right now, (SF). is that good deal or not? just asking

For the danger involved in that job

NO DEAL

just looks like new money striving for attention and fashion legitimacy. dudes need to calm it down.

:lol:, pretty much.

Jesus pieces crack me up.

He's not even real for Christ's sake.

Last edited by a moderator:
The cost of living is relatively low pretty much anywhere, if you don't need to worry about housing, except for maybe SF, Cali in general. 

But from my brief time living in the mid west, the cost of living was just low. So I'm sure your friend will be fine.

:x i make more cooking and i am working 60 hours next week so basically unlimited ot. plus i don't have fools trying to shank me.

Whats everyone up to on this fantastically freaky Friday ?

I am currently at work. :smh: until 10

loafin cuh, got off at 10 :smokin chillin at the crib. my girl's coming through later. waiting on the botanist to reup on dat sticky.

real **** this is the best NT thread ever. all that bickering, extra trollin, abrasiveness... nonexistent in here. it's like the NT chat room :lol:

Last edited:
Man.. I was like 27 on that draft card... and my two older brothers would have been picked too.

Even if we all came back alive, one of us would definitely be addicted to heroin and another would be messed up in the head from war.

I, on the other hand, will go the Forrest Gump route.

^Why would you post something that gives you chills?

Never got all the
sick.gif
about the fingers pic.

It's a weird pic but other than that does nothing for me.

that finger pic isnt even scary or anything in the slightest bit

and i could have sworn you can get banned for posting it :lol: dont ask me why but i remember that a long time ago

^Why would you post something that gives you chills?

Never got all the
sick.gif
about the fingers pic.

It's a weird pic but other than that does nothing for me.
I dare you to google image a blue waffle.
Posted in this very thread about doing that a couple of pages ago.
laugh.gif
mean.gif

It was gross, but I've seen that pic before so it wasn't as shocking to me.

I came across another unsavory vagina pic that was way worse.
sick.gif

It had this huge, **** filled tumor like mass attached to it.

No bueno.

And yes mods didn't threaten people who posted the fingers pic with suspensions/bans because a lot of NTers were complaining about it.

Posted in this very thread about doing that a couple of pages ago. :lol: :smh:

It was gross, but I've seen that pic before so it wasn't as shocking to me.

I came across another unsavory vagina pic that was way worse. :x

It had this huge, **** filled tumor like mass attached to it.

No bueno.

And yes mods didn't threaten people who posted the fingers pic with suspensions/bans because a lot of NTers were complaining about it.

Yeah Blue Waffle really ain't nothing. What did you type in for that pic your talking about though? I wanna see if its really that bad.

Back
Top Bottom