the thread about nothing...

I've always wondered how it would have been had I been raised by non-Asian parents 
ohwell.gif

went to the mall now in houston first time that i've gone since I moved from SF (no need for malls out there) :wow: :lol:
It was like the olde days...dudes lurkin by themselves ::acting like they're constantly texting::
The clothes :wow: pinwheel hats, basketball shorts and high nike socks, all day,
Dudes in the jordans with their lady's rocking the matchin pair.
It was like I hadn't missed a beat, and it's been like 5 + years :lol:
scurried in to a J.crew and banana republic(40% discount wednesdays 8) ), and felt a little more sane :smokin

:lol: :lol: That sounds like Almeda Mall. I mentioned I go there to buy NBA shirts from Champs every couple of years, and it's funny how much has changed since I used to go there heavy in 2000 and back. No more KB Toys, Soundwaves, comic card selling stores, just so much different from back then. I do wanna go to Katy Mills mall just to go, have never been there at all :lol:

I was looking through the Dallas backpage just to troll around like I usually do and then I saw some chick I went to Middle School with, My mind is beyond blown for some of the things said on that page though. :lol:

:lol: :lol: That sounds like Almeda Mall. I mentioned I go there to buy NBA shirts from Champs every couple of years, and it's funny how much has changed since I used to go there heavy in 2000 and back. No more KB Toys, Soundwaves, comic card selling stores, just so much different from back then. I do wanna go to Katy Mills mall just to go, have never been there at all :lol:

You aint missing much, really. :\

baby girl really thought it would be cute to stick a garden hose inside of herself, hold it in & then release it on her front lawn on camera? :smh:
:x :stoneface: :smh: @ her friend laughing and recording
mass deficiency @ 18 ftl :x :smh:

Back
Top Bottom