the thread about nothing...

311, i'd have been good. from what my uncle told me it was fun as hell over there though.:lol: they burnt the deck off their air craft carrier partying. this was before it got real bad though.

Proud of the Haitian Americans who went to the Olympics to rep for Haiti even though they were born here. :smokin

I like that Lloyd - Turn On The Lights track.

Don't know what they're saying in this song but it sounds good to me. :smile:

I got a copy of Rosetta Stone with every available language. I need to start learning some Italian, French, Spanish, Portuguese, and Dutch.

SMH.. just realize I don't have my OG avy from the OG site.

we go super ham at work every time someone puts this on.:lol: this was the official song of last summer too.

lol I work at a restaurant too and hear this all the time :lol:

this too

Proud of the Haitian Americans who went to the Olympics to rep for Haiti even though they were born here. :smokin

I like that Lloyd - Turn On The Lights track.

Don't know what they're saying in this song but it sounds good to me. :smile:

I got a copy of Rosetta Stone with every available language. I need to start learning some Italian, French, Spanish, Portuguese, and Dutch.

SMH.. just realize I don't have my OG avy from the OG site.

we go super ham at work every time someone puts this on.:lol: this was the official song of last summer too.

lol I work at a restaurant too and hear this all the time :lol:

this too

:rofl: yup, these two get mad play too. can't forget daddy yankee.

123?

Vietnam never called me ****** tho.

Repped :pimp:

denzel_intro.jpg

Last edited:
I'm on vacation!!!!! Can't remember the last time I had a Saturday off let alone two in a row...

I can't stop smiling :D

Bryan Cranston is in the Total Recall remake and Dean Norris was in the OG Total Recall

XL pizza from papa johns for 8 bucks and I'm :smokin

Love you guise. No Frank :nthat:

Last edited:
102, hunting down Charlies getting rescued by Forrest Gump

Last edited:
I didn't want to ask NT because I knew it was going to be a bad look

so I googled it

I'm scared to do that. F around
I've been doing this since I been like 16
laugh.gif

just found out like 2 years ago that most guys don't do this
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

I feels that the lower shafts feels the weirdest & don't want razor bumps on that thang
I never get bumps on the shaft. But sometimes I get it above my **** if my pubes are too long 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom