the thread about nothing...

my sleep paralysis experiences are starting to get real nt. just a few mornings ago, i woke up and felt a slight downward pressure on the bed between my feet. kind of like someone stepping in between and the mattress concaves a bit. then i started hearing sounds of my blanket being pulled away from me. im usually able to force myself to wake up, so i did the usual routine only to find myself in another episode :x

Proud of the Haitian Americans who went to the Olympics to rep for Haiti even though they were born here. :smokin

I like that Lloyd - Turn On The Lights track.

Don't know what they're saying in this song but it sounds good to me. :smile:

I got a copy of Rosetta Stone with every available language. I need to start learning some Italian, French, Spanish, Portuguese, and Dutch.

SMH.. just realize I don't have my OG avy from the OG site.

Last edited:
Even though i do it all the time, i HATE when people eat my food from the fridge >: .. Dad just ate my pizza >:

Whats the difference between unique rep points and regular(?) rep points? Theres a 3 point discrepancy between my reps recieved and unique rep.

:smh: @ me going over my rep points like a bank statement.

Proud of the Haitian Americans who went to the Olympics to rep for Haiti even though they were born here. :smokin

I like that Lloyd - Turn On The Lights track.

Don't know what they're saying in this song but it sounds good to me. :smile:

I got a copy of Rosetta Stone with every available language. I need to start learning some Italian, French, Spanish, Portuguese, and Dutch.

SMH.. just realize I don't have my OG avy from the OG site.

we go super ham at work every time someone puts this on.:lol: this was the official song of last summer too.

I didn't want to ask NT because I knew it was going to be a bad look
so I googled it & came across this http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090420205643AAXZwxq
click if you are interested in shaving your....

Cut myself the other day trying to cut those hairs... I nearly lost my mind when I saw the red
:x, c'mon famb :lol:

so I googled it
I'm scared to do that. F around & have nicks on your....
:nerd: I a little scared too.. I just use the same electric razor I used to use for my head
i shaved my balls once, only got one ball left :\
:wow:

so I googled it

I'm scared to do that. F around & have nicks on your....

Y'all should look into the Philips norelco body groomer, no 'mo
:pimp:
thanks for the heads up.

trust me. my girl copped me one. smooth as eggs, brah.

Does this really work fam?

put it this way, I will never cop any other body shaver. when she gave it to me I was like :stoneface: girl razor, cool. then I used it :lol: super official. use in the shower for maximum effectiveness.

I have that joint for body and 1 set of clippers and 2 manuals for my face.

whats this called?
schick intuition naturals sensitive care, thanks sleazy.

so I googled it

I'm scared to do that. F around
I've been doing this since I been like 16 :lol:

just found out like 2 years ago that most guys don't do this
:lol: :nerd:

I feels that the lower shafts feels the weirdest & don't want razor bumps on that thang

We're making a difference!

anchorman-teamjump.gif

Just went to my mall for the first time in like half a year.

The way people dress :rofl: :rofl:

But the girls that dress a little older than they are. beckys in short shorts :smh: :smh: .. [bei maejor] girl you gon get me in trouble [/bei maejor]

Last edited:
Watched that Vice doc on the cannible, wasn't as creepy as I thought it would be.

yeah right, that fool was creepy as hell. :lol: that video of him being the big bad wolf though. :rofl:

has anyone seen the liberia one? those dudes ain't ordinary.

phewwwww... just shaved them :D no razor bumps on the bawls :pimp: though attempting t shave the lower shaft is so scary to me

definitely going to invest in that thing sleazy recommended :pimp:

Reactions: Ube
Just went to my mall for the first time in like half a year.
The way people dress :rofl: :rofl:
But the girls that dress a little older than they are. beckys in short shorts :smh: :smh: .. [bei maejor] girl you gon get me in trouble [/bei maejor]
went to the mall now in houston first time that i've gone since I moved from SF (no need for malls out there) :wow: :lol:

It was like the olde days...dudes lurkin by themselves ::acting like they're constantly texting::
The clothes :wow: pinwheel hats, basketball shorts and high nike socks, all day,
Dudes in the jordans with their lady's rocking the matchin pair.
It was like I hadn't missed a beat, and it's been like 5 + years :lol:

scurried in to a J.crew and banana republic(40% discount wednesdays 8) ), and felt a little more sane :smokin

Reactions: Ube
Back
Top Bottom