the thread about nothing...

baby girl really thought it would be cute to stick a garden hose inside of herself, hold it in & then release it on her front lawn on camera? :smh:
:x :stoneface: :smh: @ her friend laughing and recording
mass deficiency @ 18 ftl :x :smh:

GasolFace.gif

virgil is a lucky bastard :smh:

Essentials-Virgil-Abloh-0.jpeg
I dislike the hype around high end brands. just looks like new money striving for attention and fashion legitimacy. dudes need to calm it down.
Dudes rockin Supreme remakes of Starter hats... don't rock the Starters
Dudes rockin manpurses, dudes HAVE to have Tattoos, have to have an Iphone and a mac.

not to be cliche, but dudes try so hard to be different, they all look the same.

Last edited:
My 1st real 12society package comes in tomorrw. I'm nervously excited

I dislike the hype around high end brands. just looks like new money striving for attention and fashion legitimacy. dudes need to calm it down.
Dudes rockin manpurses, dudes HAVE to have Tattoos, have to have an Iphone and a mac.

not to be cliche, but dudes try so hard to be different, they all look the same.

You sound so salty dog :lol:

You sound so salty dog :lol:
I don't see the point in pretending you're fashionable if you have to hide behind labels.
if you have a personal sense of style you can pull it off without guidance from brandnames

I'd rather a rapper spend $$$ on sneakers just to stunt, than have some dude talking about he's a sneakerhead and you can tell he's not, just spending money from the last guy, but lying about it.

Last edited:
And y'all wonder why this site is full of single virgins :lol: Get off that phone and mingle. If you're socially awkward get a few shots in you and
go yolo hell.

phewwwww... just shaved them :D no razor bumps on the bawls :pimp: though attempting t shave the lower shaft is so scary to me

definitely going to invest in that thing sleazy recommended :pimp:
razor bumps will be a thing of the past with the Intuition :smokin

copped some Nike Free TR2s today :wow: :wow:

got 086 on that chart :smh:

and I stay on NT. I have NO attention span, my hands need something to do. need to install a click counter on the Mac.

Smh at my brother's relationship with his wife. She manages to control everything In his life like she was the head household, but she doesn't do anything.
My brother works 8hrs a day as a prison guard, yet has to come home and comfort his wife like she was a queen.

I hope none of y'all get in a relationship like his.

:smh:

Smh at my brother's relationship with his wife. She manages to control everything In his life like she was the head household, but she doesn't do anything.
My brother works 8hrs a day as a prison guard, yet has to come home and comfort his wife like she was a queen.
I hope none of y'all get in a relationship like his.
:smh:

I counter this by being myself.. I'm one of the most emotionally laziest person I know. I can't deal with all of that emotional comforting guys are forced to do. It gives me a mental workout and I don't have the stamina for it.

I'm just now realizing the behavior patterns of my girl when her monthly is approaching. 33% chance she's angry (I ignore), 33% chance she's normal, and 33% chance she's overly, emotionally happy. By happy, I mean she will reminisce back to the first couple months when started talking. Then she starts crying, then laughing, then crying and laughing at the same damn time. :lol: Then she'll ask me what do I remember. :lol:

Whats everyone up to on this fantastically freaky Friday ?

I am currently at work. :smh: until 10

anybody live in Tennessee? My friend is moving there next year seems psyched, going back to family. he told me he's guaranteed a house and a job as a Prison guard making 10an hr plus unlimited overtime. Happy for the dude but 10 an hour is damn near minimum wage where we are right now, (SF). is that good deal or not? just asking

Back
Top Bottom