the thread about nothing...

@beh235
roll.gif
roll.gif

Trying to talk sense into me
mean.gif
laugh.gif
The allure of it all  is great. Until she stabs YOU. Game over. 
laugh.gif

@beh235 I couldn't imagine NYC man
mean.gif
mean.gif

When my girl was there in the city she said the sirens etc would wake her up at night
Sirens don't bother me. Dumb *** people bother me. Whether it be driving or walking. People have exactly ZERO common sense. They drive around like they are the only ones on the road. It's crazy.

Damn my gf is awesome. I love her so much 
embarassed.gif
Is she really.....or are you posting that 'cause she browses this thread?
No. And let me make this clear @hometownhero, I don't front for NOBODY. I tell my girl about NT, I don't hide and have nothing to be ashamed of here at all. She tried to get me ticked to Dave Chappelle's show in Maui, but they sold out. She was gonna surprise me. 
Was joking....be easy.

any suggestions for a tailor around the neighborhood?

:nerd:

I not in a hurry so I just wait until one of my kinfolk do it for free, they take months to do one thing.

Davids bridal, dry cleaners, gay dudes in the city who make dresses for prom etc

Hehe..

She said, "I'm long.."

I am in terms tailoring

ain't nobody special for shopping at goodwill >D

You have to be special to go through a bunch of crap to find something good. :lol:

Damn my gf is awesome. I love her so much 
embarassed.gif
Is she really.....or are you posting that 'cause she browses this thread?
No. And let me make this clear @hometownhero, I don't front for NOBODY. I tell my girl about NT, I don't hide and have nothing to be ashamed of here at all. She tried to get me ticked to Dave Chappelle's show in Maui, but they sold out. She was gonna surprise me. 
Was joking....be easy.
It's cool

Any good movies that you guys can recommend? New or old, doesn't matter just got to be worth watching.

Already watched Pain and Gain, Wolf on Wallstreet, Lone Survivor, and Lone Ranger
Skyfall, American Gangster, Belly, Wall Street, Dead Presidents, The Godfather, Saving Private Ryan, Blue Chips

Back
Top Bottom