the thread about nothing...

tumblr_n053fohPnf1r3gb3zo1_400.gif

:pimp:

i told you guys i went to dinner with my friends for my birthday. My oldest friend insisted he was going to pay for my dinner, i said no because we were at an expensive restaurant and i knew my bill would be around 80-85 dollars, he knew that aswell. he kept insisting and i said no, but i guess when he went to the washroom he paid both of our tabs. we hit up a wine bar and i bought the first round , my other friend bought the next and he bought the 3rd. We could tell he looked kind of pissed and we hit the club and i bought everyone just rounds because i was in a good mood. 

fast forward to today, he hasnt called or texted me since. i went to lunch with our friend and she brought up my bill, it was like $85 and tat my friend wasn't happy that he had ot pay so much. I DID NOT WANT HIM TO PAY FOR ME. do i say something to him? or just let it blow over until he isnt being weird?

i told you guys i went to dinner with my friends for my birthday. My oldest friend insisted he was going to pay for my dinner, i said no because we were at an expensive restaurant and i knew my bill would be around 80-85 dollars, he knew that aswell. he kept insisting and i said no, but i guess when he went to the washroom he paid both of our tabs. we hit up a wine bar and i bought the first round , my other friend bought the next and he bought the 3rd. We could tell he looked kind of pissed and we hit the club and i bought everyone just rounds because i was in a good mood. 

fast forward to today, he hasnt called or texted me since. i went to lunch with our friend and she brought up my bill, it was like $85 and tat my friend wasn't happy that he had ot pay so much. I DID NOT WANT HIM TO PAY FOR ME. do i say something to him? or just let it blow over until he isnt being weird?
your friend is a #brokeboi tell him to get his money up

Id say something to that mofo then dead him forever.

@Marco23

"Time to meet your sensei"

X10000000000000

no recognition on the work?

|I

All props due my dude. Good work n I repped you in the thread. But yes, the :NTPharrellHat courtesy of TAN's own @jjs136

Great work my dude! I will now use this as the new :smokin

:lol:

If you use it and it brings the lulz, then my work would be accomplished :pimp:

Dude attacked with his two arms down, what did he expect. Those back hooks are deadly though :pimp:
i still can't believe my pic made it onto that Complex article :rofl:

That fame

So I know for a fact I haven't done a single wrong to my girl, but she's been acting weird all day in a bad mood.

You guys think I should let it pass on her own or try and see what's wrong? She already told me it's not my doing but her responses are as if it is. And that's annoying me cause like I said, I haven't done anything wrong :lol:

So I know for a fact I haven't done a single wrong to my girl, but she's been acting weird all day in a bad mood.

You guys think I should let it pass on her own or try and see what's wrong? She already told me it's not my doing but her responses are as if it is. And that's annoying me cause like I said, I haven't done anything wrong :lol:

You just gotta let it roll tonight. Go to sleep and if tomorrow something's not right you gotta get to the root of that problem somehow.

i would love a threesome with you guyz 
devil.gif

my grandma got me a raw denimz bucket hat 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
You just gotta let it roll tonight. Go to sleep and if tomorrow something's not right you gotta get to the root of that problem somehow.

That's how I left it. She said goodnight, I said it back, and we'll see how it goes tomorrow.

That time of the month :nerd:

I'm thinking that, but she's usually open about that to me and I haven't seen her annoyed when it is that time.

Back
Top Bottom