the thread about nothing...

Yeah alot of alterations at the cleaners. :rolleyes
Im long so I dont have to get all them taken in, but my friend who is short has to get a lot taken in and its annoying.

doodz go listen to my new song 

bruh
roll.gif

avatars-000067433850-9oz9b0-t500x500.jpg

doin it.

roll.gif

pimp.gif
 I should make a rap 
"unpredictable like a yu gi oh card stack"
eek.gif
eek.gif

i see you marco
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Complex, if you watching, PM me
nerd.gif
mean.gif

'Tis the season....

Damn my gf is awesome. I love her so much 
embarassed.gif
Is she really.....or are you posting that 'cause she browses this thread?
No. And let me make this clear @hometownhero, I don't front for NOBODY. I tell my girl about NT, I don't hide and have nothing to be ashamed of here at all. She tried to get me ticked to Dave Chappelle's show in Maui, but they sold out. She was gonna surprise me. FYI.

Damn my gf is awesome. I love her so much 
embarassed.gif
Drake ***
Forever Stallone?
I gotta a date in a few. Idk what to wear
Details...we need details...

I gotta a date in a few. Idk what to wear
tube socks bro.
He's a she 
laugh.gif

Wuddup TAN

Beast Mode is that dude!!!

Bang Bang Bart "More of me to love" 
laugh.gif

Hank the Angry Drunken Dwarf vs Beetlejuice 
roll.gif

Search those for lulz

Banquet Beer is 
smokin.gif

I don't think 501's are NT Denim but some may think so

@newmoanyuh  all you need is a smile 
wink.gif
I'm about dat action boss 
nthat.gif

People's driving in this weather makes me SO angry
This
Man, Naya Rivera could key my car
embarassed.gif
Simp level on 1000 after 24 hours. What part of the game is that?
michelle and obama...the black love is just too beautiful.
what is black love? And where do Jay Z and Beyonce rank on that list? Do Kanye and Kim make the list?

That's racist
Nah b, that's real.

Hispanic chicks with that crazy gleam >

embarassed.gif
Don't do it
You know what NTs problem is recently, mass insecurity. Everybody tries to plays, cooler/maniler/smarter than the next poster. The bottom line, you're on an Internet forum
indifferent.gif
you not cool. If they can't take that route, they'll just play indifferent. That **** don't work on the Internet. This isn't a conversation you over heard some people talking about. You read the title, clicked in the thread, read the replies, had something to say, saw what you had to say had been said and was torn down, now you just play like you don't care because you scared how you feel(this is why we don't have negative reps so kids won't hold thier tounge).

Dudes trying to hard to be cool to be cool.

/rant
Troof. Plus it's just a function of the majority demographic
Man I would love to sleep with one eye open with Naya
embarassed.gif
you need to come to your senses

Any good movies that you guys can recommend? New or old, doesn't matter just got to be worth watching.

Already watched Pain and Gain, Wolf on Wallstreet, Lone Survivor, and Lone Ranger

Any good movies that you guys can recommend? New or old, doesn't matter just got to be worth watching.

Already watched Pain and Gain, Wolf on Wallstreet, Lone Survivor, and Lone Ranger
the warriors, the outsiders, mischief, pleasantville.

Tonight I spun out into a ditch for the first time ever. I wasn't going fast but the ice just made it happen. Luckily everything was ok and I was able to get out on my own but that's a crazy feeling having no control over your car.

Tonight I spun out into a ditch for the first time ever. I wasn't going fast but the ice just made it happen. Luckily everything was ok and I was able to get out on my own but that's a crazy feeling having no control over your car.
Mitt, I hope you are ok 
embarassed.gif

I'm all good. No harm done to me or the car. Just makes me second guess driving in these conditions tomorrow. Luckily I'm off and have some foods stocked up for me and wifey :D

I almost hit a lady tonight. I was driving, the light was green for me. I saw her crossing the street 3/4 of the way into the block. I wasn't even going really fast. She steps out crossing against the light. I start honking. She pretends not to hear and keeps walking. I press on the horn and swerved and missed her. Forreal though, if I hit her I already had the mental Kanye Shrug. People are so dumb man 
mean.gif
. Driving in NYC <<<<<<<<<<

Back
Top Bottom