From jumpoff to superstar, there's your life
mess with bilbo, he can take you out of your hell
Say bye to Reebok, say hi to Chanel
Say hi to Gucci, Prada as well
Take a look in the mirror, be proud of yourself

pimp.gif
 (really jay-z...inb4 antihope)

Last edited:
You know what NTs problem is recently, mass insecurity. Everybody tries to plays, cooler/maniler/smarter than the next poster. The bottom line, you're on an Internet forum :stoneface: you not cool. If they can't take that route, they'll just play indifferent. That **** don't work on the Internet. This isn't a conversation you over heard some people talking about. You read the title, clicked in the thread, read the replies, had something to say, saw what you had to say had been said and was torn down, now you just play like you don't care because you scared how you feel(this is why we don't have negative reps so kids won't hold thier tounge).

Dudes trying to hard to be cool to be cool.

/rant

You know what NTs problem is recently, mass insecurity. Everybody tries to plays, cooler/maniler/smarter than the next poster. The bottom line, you're on an Internet forum
indifferent.gif
you not cool. If they can't take that route, they'll just play indifferent. That **** don't work on the Internet. This isn't a conversation you over heard some people talking about. You read the title, clicked in the thread, read the replies, had something to say, saw what you had to say had been said and was torn down, now you just play like you don't care because you scared how you feel(this is why we don't have negative reps so kids won't hold thier tounge).

/rant

My car don't start. I don't know why. This **** sucks. 
mad.gif
You got Radeo though
embarassed.gif
N you got Naya 
smokin.gif

My car don't start. I don't know why. This **** sucks. 
mad.gif

does it crank ???
if so
Na, I think it might be the connection on my battery or...gulp...my alternator 
mean.gif

You know what NTs problem is recently, mass insecurity. Everybody tries to plays, cooler/maniler/smarter than the next poster. The bottom line, you're on an Internet forum
indifferent.gif
you not cool. If they can't take that route, they'll just play indifferent. That **** don't work on the Internet. This isn't a conversation you over heard some people talking about. You read the title, clicked in the thread, read the replies, had something to say, saw what you had to say had been said and was torn down, now you just play like you don't care because you scared how you feel(this is why we don't have negative reps so kids won't hold thier tounge).

/rant
Yup, cat's are like that. Don't let it get to you tho. It shouldn't matter, but I understand. I don't post or go into threads where I know the ignorance will drown out the logic. I usually wait a few pages look at both sides, then form an opinion. It's better to troll in real life kuz at least then you can get an actual reaction.

:lol:

Cold, I would have but my blazer game :smh: I got like 4 blazers in my cart that I've been meaning to buy. Her style
that era is almost close to my casual wear sans blazers.

Gurl you betta go to goodwill when you come from over there, I have at least 30 blazers for 3- 5 bucks and the rest h&m, f21, zara.

Blazer save your life.

Gurl you betta go to goodwill when you come from over there, I have at least 30 blazers for 3- 5 bucks and the rest h&m, f21, zara.

Blazer save your life.

:lol: I been back and yeah I'll try and check out goodwill, but all of the hipsters here take the good stuff :smh:
It's hard finding a good blazer without weird pads tho, I have broad shoulders and they make me look top heavy

That's racist
indifferent.gif

Nah b, that's real.

Hispanic chicks with that crazy gleam >

embarassed.gif
you like psycho girls like I do 
embarassed.gif

@oxpenguin what kind of camera you use to take your pics on IG?
embarassed.gif
samsung wb250f

Samsung-WB250F-Smart-Camera-with-WiFi-and-Touchscreen-flash-open.jpg

laugh.gif

Blazer save your life.
a girl who shops at goodwill 
embarassed.gif

Reactions: jjs
Back
Top Bottom