the thread about nothing...

I just need one Telemundo weather woman and I'm straight
Univision's Jackie Guerrido >

63982a91673bd16bf762e7053d766817.jpg

Jackie%252BGuerrido%252B%252B113011%252B%252B%252B%252Ba.png

Today was a friendly reminder of why you shouldnt have dreams, 9/10 times they dont come true. Found out today that I more than likely will not be getting my dream job and I am devastated.

Last edited:
Today was a friendly reminder of why you shouldnt have dreams, 9/10 times they dont come true. Found out today that I more than likely will not be getting my dream job and I am devastated.

Keep hope alive

Maybe you should start eating eggs it might change your fortune

You just have to adapt to changes and create new dreams. I wanted to play professional baseball, but was only good enough to get a division 2 scholarship, then I realized I was never going to play in the minor leagues so I decided I wanted to be an engineer. Now here I am, an engineer, wasting company time on a sneaker forum. Dreams do come true.

http://i.minus.com/jpKlCNj8emkZW.jpg[/quote]

wood be all up in dat burberry.

i hope you feel better soon columbia. i know that feeling of anger, depression and hopeless. its tough to be positive but i know you can get through it.

Keep hope alive

Maybe you should start eating eggs it might change your fortune
:lol: :lol: :lol: who is this? How do you know about my disdain for eggs?

You just have to adapt to changes and create new dreams. I wanted to play professional baseball, but was only good enough to get a division 2 scholarship, then I realized I was never going to play in the minor leagues so I decided I wanted to be an engineer. Now here I am, an engineer, wasting company time on a sneaker forum. Dreams do come true.
It was kind of specific, like I have been putting in work to even be considered for a job like that for months. I feel like starting over from scratch with something else makes this all for naught, but it really seems like its what I'm going to have to do.

Reason why I love exam week, we get out at 11:35 :pimp: I also got an 87 on my research paper, bringing me up from a 67 to a 93. :smokin

So you just gon' up and quit after one attempt? Where would we be if we gave up after one failure? Hustle 'til you die.

Damm dude, what happened
ohwell.gif
My best friend works there and he told me that they just announced today that two people who already work there are being moved into that department. I havent gotten an official no yet, but I'm pretty sure that its basically over. Cant really blame them for it, its always easier to go with internal hires.

So you just gon' up and quit after one attempt? Where would we be if we gave up after one failure? Hustle 'til you die.
Its not one failure, but its the one thats breaking the camels back. Done caring/trying

Last edited:

declaring my double major today , have to do an extra year, but i hope its worth it.
word, its probably worth it. im considering going to get a masters in engineering which will also only take one more year. im entering my 2nd semester senior year and still havent decided. starting to hate school

Back
Top Bottom