the thread about nothing...

Sugar Mama ? 
nerd.gif

Aye beh...

dudes still call each other Daddy up top?

I remember hearing a cat talk, he's from NY and he kept on referring to his man as Daddy...

Aye beh...

dudes still call each other Daddy up top?

I remember hearing a cat talk, he's from NY and he kept on referring to his man as Daddy...
laugh.gif
wild sus. nah we dont do that around here.
Co-sign. We def don't do that here. I heard literally one dude do that and I gave him that whatchutalmbotwillis? look. That's just how he talked, that was his style. Didn't bother me. I have a funny story about dude too. So cold...
laugh.gif

Co-sign. We def don't do that here. I heard literally one dude do that and I gave him that whatchutalmbotwillis? look. That's just how he talked, that was his style. Didn't bother me. I have a funny story about dude too. So cold...
laugh.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif

Today was a friendly reminder of why you shouldnt have dreams, 9/10 times they dont come true. Found out today that I more than likely will not be getting my dream job and I am devastated.
Keep your head up, you'll find another job.

My mom called the doc again sice my little mental breakdown this afternoon and he put me on a very light non-addictive antidepressant that also has an axiolytic function. No withdrawal effects either.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom