the thread about nothing...

Here comes more snow 
mean.gif

Andddd i just busted my a** !!.. i swear i can't  go one winter with out falling 
laugh.gif

roll.gif
 Bruh few weeks ago I stepped out on the back patio and went to Shane Lechler my dog's squeeky football not realizing that under the snow was a sheet of ice.... came down HARD on my tailbone.  Cement x ice. 
mean.gif

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11  
roll.gif
 Bruh few weeks ago I stepped out on the back patio and went to Shane Lechler my dog's squeeky football not realizing that under the snow was a sheet of ice.... came down HARD on my tailbone.  Cement x ice. 
mean.gif
laugh.gif
    last year i fell from the the top stair of my patio all the way to the bottom one.. i mean flew off the top and didn't land until i hit the bottom stair 
sick.gif
sick.gif

[QUOTE name="fraij da 5 11"]
Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11 
:rofl:  Bruh few weeks ago I stepped out on the back patio and went to Shane Lechler my dog's squeeky football not realizing that under the snow was a sheet of ice.... came down HARD on my tailbone.  Cement x ice. :smh:
:lol:     last year i fell from the the top stair of my patio all the way to the bottom one.. i mean flew off the top and didn't land until i hit the bottom stair :x :x  
[/quote]

Was it dramatic...with slow motion and sad music? :nerd:

laugh.gif
. I hate busting my ***. Almost fell on Friday parking next to this icy patch by my mom's house. There was no other spot 
mean.gif

Just ate Chipotle... Burrito bowl, double meat (chicken), black beans, brown rice, hot salsa, mild salsa, cheese, guacamole...

It was SUPERB, but I have a feeling that I will be laying the boom stick to the toilet in a few minutes.

Last edited:
Andddd i just busted my a** !!.. i swear i can't  go one winter with out falling :lol:  

:rofl:

A few days back when jersey was having that freezing rain I was walking down my stoop, slipped half way down and quickly tried to grab the railing which made it worst, realizing I was gonna die I tried to jump down to the street :lol: :smh: end up landing hard on my side and almost slid into the street :smh: into oncoming traffic :smh:

Quickly got up, looked around to see if anyone saw me and went up stairs to sleep :smh:

:rofl: @ realized you were going to die

Just ate Chipotle... Burrito bowl, double meat (chicken), black beans, brown rice, hot salsa, mild salsa, cheese, guacamole...

It was SUPERB, but I have a feeling that I will be laying the boom stick to the toilet in a few minutes.

Yo that sounds so good. I kinda want double meat with chicken/steak :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom