the thread about nothing...

damn bruh i need a pair of these in an extra medium 

6a01053551d9a4970c014e602055e4970c-320wi
you wear smedium? i wonder if @WATER wears smedium?
I'm bored
moisturize your legs.

random NT thought

i remember years back i tried to make myself an avy. It was a looping gif that zoomed in on Misa Campo's bitties, which were covered up by smiley-faced-lollipops. Dirty told me i couldn't use it, but i never removed it and eventually he took away my avy capabilities. :smh: For awhile i was stuck without an avy just because of that. Now NTers have more revealing avys than i did in the past :lol:

pics of said smiley faced lollipops:

Reactions: Ox.
Care to elaborate about it David :nerd:

I drank a lot at the game :smokin

In summary the Israel Lobby is a "loose coalition of individuals and organizations who actively work to steer U.S. foreign policy in a pro-Israel direction" and somehow someway they succeed 90-95% of the time. Money is the key to what gets passed and who gets elected and depending if a certain politician is pro-Israel or not it can determine whether or not he or she will last.

anybody here take singulair daily for their asthma?
my doc just told me to stop because its effecting my temper. ive been taking it since i was in elementary school. i dont even know what im going to be like docile. will i feel like a different person?
oh word? Singulair side effect is anger problems? I used to take it back when I was younger and stopped idk why. Back to your question though no u won't feel different. Ask your doctor about advair as a substitute.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom