the thread about nothing...

**** you @oxpenguin that pic caught me off guard
laugh.gif

creepy-12.gif

Join the club
Nah

i usually pay no more than 20 bucks when i send him things.

we bought a laptop the other day so the usps box was heavy and long. they put that into account of the price.

and i bought two packs of bubble wrap for the laptop and packing tape. that itself cost ~$12 :x
i know :x  at least make sure it arrives in montreal on time if you're gonna pay that much. :lol:  

good thing i didn't pay for the next-day option. 92 bucks is a joke. :stoneface:
I shipped 20lbs express from Korea and it was $100 and got home in 3 days. They got you.

Tryna get that Oui Oui, I see you 
:lol:

black channels are stupid. we realy need to segregate tv channels :lol: :smh:  im pretty sure people would get all anger if there were white channels 
Every channel is the white channel run exclusively by white people starring white people in nearly every main role. Go back to school.

gonna be a rough day today....gonna try not to get too angry.

started on a new project here. My boss called out sick....i have to run 5 meetings today going over budget numbers that SHE created. Gonna be a lot of "why is this here" me: "I don't know" Why is Johnny working under me? Me: "I don't know" Why is this costing so much...me: "I don't know"

Being responsible for something that you didn't do.....and being new.....gonna make me look so incompetent all day.....hate this

I feel even worse today. Can barely move around, too tired to do anything.

My mom went to do doc and gave me a shrink appointment next monday (which I don't want but w/e). Just cried for like an hour.

I really wish I died on that surgery table as much as I regret saying that.

My mom went to do doc and gave me a shrink appointment next monday (which I don't want but w/e). Just cried for like an hour.

It will get better man try to stay positive as hard as it can be

Will be praying for you. I wish you could talk to my friend :nerd:, she got hit by a Taxi in NYC, couldn't even feed herself and went through/said some of the things you're saying .

Care to elaborate about it David
nerd.gif
I drank a lot at the game
smokin.gif

In summary the Israel Lobby is a "loose coalition of individuals and organizations who actively work to steer U.S. foreign policy in a pro-Israel direction" and somehow someway they succeed 90-95% of the time. Money is the key to what gets passed and who gets elected and depending if a certain politician is pro-Israel or not it can determine whether or not he or she will last.
Shocker.....

i just found out that one of my high school classmate became a pronstar 
eek.gif
sick.gif

i'm kinda shook.......
Why you shook? It's more common than you think

Damn man, I really wish you a health recovery man. We're here for you.

Oh yeah, one of my high school classmate finna be an NFL player soon.

Jeff Green who plays for the Boston Celtics was my classmate
Word on the street is he's good friends with @WATER  

Nah you dont mean that man, I know you dont

Woke up early to feed the dog then went back to sleep and just waking up. Crummy is probably the best word to describe it. The weather is terrible, 40 and rainy all day. :rolleyes

Way to begin my 3 day off. :x

oh word? Singulair side effect is anger problems? I used to take it back when I was younger and stopped idk why. Back to your question though no u won't feel different. Ask your doctor about advair as a substitute.
yeah my doc has been doing all he can to keep me from going on advair. i usually only use it when im having complications with my asthma triggered by a cold or something. but it takes a toll on your body too. im only 2 days into no singulair & i got a little out of breath on the walk to work today, but no big difference so far.

and noticeable side effects from the advair bruh? my singulair gave me the shakes too btw, is there any of that with advair?

Hey, you guys might know me as THEBALLER, OG EVERYTHING, Tupac Shakur, Shynop, and bteam5. Yes I am a troll, but all of those PS's are mine, and I did not troll to get attention or I did not fit in, none of that crap is true.... But u guys did't know I was a troll the whole time?? The photoshops were to distract you guys!!! What did u think arguing with blastercombo was?? Trolling!!!!!!! GET TROLLED
(and also the kobe 8 not being mine also was a lie but whatever.....I'll be back to troll sometime soon later)

From Kobe 9 thread :lol:

oh word? Singulair side effect is anger problems? I used to take it back when I was younger and stopped idk why. Back to your question though no u won't feel different. Ask your doctor about advair as a substitute.

yeah my doc has been doing all he can to keep me from going on advair. i usually only use it when im having complications with my asthma triggered by a cold or something. but it takes a toll on your body too. im only 2 days into no singulair & i got a little out of breath on the walk to work today, but no big difference so far.

and noticeable side effects from the advair bruh? my singulair gave me the shakes too btw, is there any of that with advair?

Info on the advair as well...?

I still use a ventolin inhaler for when I need it. Maybe once every 2-3 days in the winter and once 4-7 days in the summer.

Back
Top Bottom