the thread about nothing...

Was trying to figure out why Michelle Obama was trending....this is hilarious. :lol Especially because they switched seats! :rolling

It's like PayPal but a little easier. Plus you can have a real card to put in your wallet and load/transfer instantly and withdraw or use anywhere MasterCard is accepted. :smokin

[quote name="beh235" url="/t/329154/the-thread-about-nothing/196020#post_19293446]

We have a late Secret Santa here? I missed that memo
[/quote]

yeah

i said i would help but no one pm'ed me about it :lol

interesting. it's gonna be weird in 10 years paying for stuff with my phone or fingerprint.

thinking about writing an article about the current state of fruits and vegetables in this country. actually got the idea this morning after jaden smith popped in my head for some reason. particularly those tweets he has about how you need to eat 5 apples to get the same nutritional value as one in 1950.

i'll make a new thread if i follow through and complete it today.

We get China's smog tomorrow :|

:{
Hmmmm there's sort of a funny story about how I lost my virginity and China's smog 8o 8o 8o

Not sure if I ever shared with NT

i hate when people do this :{ :{

I have a funny story, not sure if i want to tell you
I have a secret, not sure if i want to tell you

Why the **** you say you have a story but then you don't want to tell it? :x :lol

damn chinese/canadian/wannabeamericans.

which email service do you guys use? ive been using yahoo my whole life and i feel the need to switch to gmail. yahoo mail is starting to get annoying and crashees 8/10 times. only reason i keep yahoo mail is for fantasy

but then i think about the switch and then think about all the things connected to my email
mean.gif

what does i dos tan
I also want to leave Yahoo but I have so many things already connected to it, and the email for my gmail account has numbers at the end of it which makes it unprofessional, but its already linked up to all my android stuff.

it's only the beginning here.

it's not that cold and not that much snow.

January and february will be the worst.

why would that make you sad? 8o

Back
Top Bottom