the thread about nothing...

MUST start eating better. Fast food minimally. More fruits/veggies- less starch. Won't be easy. Hitting water hard- no more soda, minimal coffee, sounds boring as &*%^ but will probably be the best long term play.

im on the same wave bro

cutting out soda & juices(aside for my weakness for apple juice)
& hitting the gym more often

tryina get back to my HS weight :lol

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
:lol YOOOOOOO

That Misc thread too. WHYYYYY

NT brothers, I need your help. Im WAYYYY behind the times in regards to current rap/ hip hop music. Can some please give me some current music to listen to. I have NOO idea who the current artists are.
Jay Z is the answer to everything. /music talk

roll.gif
This this this

^ That's interesting, didn't know that.

Yeah I don't know why everyone leaving. No clue why JJ and Bilbo left.

Buffalo has ruined my outlook on snow forever and it will never change because of that. I was almost stuck in that city for a holiday. I wonder if that's threadworthy?

nah, he left voluntarily....

He also thinks I sell drugs

Why everybody leaving :{

Anyone know if there is a way to recover deleted text messages on the iPhone? 8o

Jailbreak can retrieve all photos ever taken or sent through text but I'm not sure about actual text itself.

^ That's interesting, didn't know that.

Yeah I don't know why everyone leaving. No clue why JJ and Bilbo left.

Buffalo has ruined my outlook on snow forever and it will never change because of that. I was almost stuck in that city for a holiday. I wonder if that's threadworthy?

WAIT dudes are leaving for the hell of it??

our late secret santa list is shrinking....whos still in 80

:rollin

which email service do you guys use? ive been using yahoo my whole life and i feel the need to switch to gmail. yahoo mail is starting to get annoying and crashees 8/10 times. only reason i keep yahoo mail is for fantasy

but then i think about the switch and then think about all the things connected to my email :{

what does i dos tan

Last edited:
How many of you TAN FAM drive stick?

i do. 8o

oh no! :lol

He never gave more info on the goat :(
just sent him a message, will get back to you when he replies.

:rollin

Q: info on goat?
A: That is a LaMancha buck named Tinkerbell. He runs about 130 pounds and is a terror for everyone besides my daughter, the missing photographer. He is a father and grandfather to County Fair Grand Champions (sire and grandsire, my daughter would correct). In addition to the standard "smash you with horns" attack he also enjoys the "sweep you at the knees with the curving, pointy ends" technique. Thanks for asking, I better go and add "Goat Not Included". Also, MJ: G. O. A. T.

I use Gmail but they rummage through your **** and are constantly trying to push EVERY Google product on you. They need to chill.

@grandtheftbike

which email service do you guys use? ive been using yahoo my whole life and i feel the need to switch to gmail. yahoo mail is starting to get annoying and crashees 8/10 times. only reason i keep yahoo mail is for fantasy

but then i think about the switch and then think about all the things connected to my email :{

what does i dos tan

i have both & cant tell the difference because im on my phone 85% of the time

JJ said he needed a break

Nowitness :(
damn he left on his own merit also huh...

:rollin @ Jaffar

Then he has the audacity to say "dont be a creep"

dont be a creep....

Back
Top Bottom