the thread about nothing...

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Can't sleep due to this annoying cold. Leaving for class in 2.5 hours, so I'm about to order a real expensive breakfast to help relieve this cold hopefully and get my day started.

i dont think so just a regular bus. i dont know what a mega bus is.

i wanted to go on a train but my brother in law has a chubby for the bus for some reason.

ive never rode on a bus or train

Megabus is like $15 for a trip from LA to NY :lol

It's just MAD cheap but they take a ton of stops from what I hear. An 11 hour drive turns into 2 full days or something I believe. :x

i dont think so just a regular bus. i dont know what a mega bus is.

i wanted to go on a train but my brother in law has a chubby for the bus for some reason.

ive never rode on a bus or train

Megabus is like $15 for a trip from LA to NY :lol

It's just MAD cheap but they take a ton of stops from what I hear. An 11 hour drive turns into 2 full days or something I believe. :x

Naw the Megabus does straight shots from major city to major city versus the Greyhound stopping at EACH AND EVERY TOWN with a bus station. Buts still, LA to NYC?! Thats gonna be a while.

Good Morning NT

Woke uo with the only hangover, lucky I don't have to do anything today

Went to Lupe fiasco concert last night in NYC, and man this man just killed it, and he had stalley performed , i posted a video on IG and i was sooooo hyped when he liked it :lol

Lupe Fiasco

Stalley

And a screen shot of when he liked my video

Last edited:
The snow in Brooklyn isn't so bad right now, but snow in general irks me.

But yet, I'm all for a white Christmas.

Last edited:
MUST start eating better. Fast food minimally. More fruits/veggies- less starch. Won't be easy. Hitting water hard- no more soda, minimal coffee, sounds boring as &*%^ but will probably be the best long term play.

Back
Top Bottom