the thread about nothing...

People love to hate.

no damb given, we strong!

4 exams to go :o can't wait to be done.

jbgnDbKUewHkBj.jpg

NT brothers, I need your help. Im WAYYYY behind the times in regards to current rap/ hip hop music. Can some please give me some current music to listen to. I have NOO idea who the current artists are.

What type of rap you like hearing? I've personally just been listening to some slightly old Fabolous and Curren$y.

I never understood why people stress over finals. I mean finals are pretty much tests of what you've done all year, if you went to school and did what you had to do and simply paid attention then there is absolutely no reason to stress. blaming it on 'partying' isn't a valid excuse, I spend more time with my thumb my *** than anyone else, only people I give props to is to those that work full time and attend school full time.

I remember one time visiting my aunt in SF and I was like yo where's my cousin, then she told me that he was spending the weekend in the hospital bc he passed out or had an anxiety attack studying for finals 
sick.gif

NT brothers, I need your help. Im WAYYYY behind the times in regards to current rap/ hip hop music. Can some please give me some current music to listen to. I have NOO idea who the current artists are.

What type of rap you like hearing? I've personally just been listening to some slightly old Fabolous and Curren$y.

Anything really. Im opening to listening to just about anything. Probably would lean towards stuff I can listen to at the gym, etc.

Anyone have song recommendations?

I never understood why people stress over finals. I mean finals are pretty much tests of what you've done all year, if you went to school and did what you had to do and simply paid attention then there is absolutely no reason to stress. blaming it on 'partying' isn't a valid excuse, I spend more time with my thumb my *** than anyone else, only people I give props to is to those that work full time and attend school full time.

I understand your point,

Only finals that I'm stressing for is course that i'm not sure to pass or something (and that's on me).

The other ones, i'm not stressing because i know what to do to get decent grades.

I can wait until it's over, because it's still a lot of nights of study and 3 weeks vacation will feel damn good.

just be careful when you go to the music forum, cause your fans might fly out your laptop... there's alot of videos that have to load in there

Last edited:
I understand your point,

Only finals that I'm stressing for is course that i'm not sure to pass or something (and that's on me).

The other ones, i'm not stressing because i know what to do to get decent grades.

I can wait until it's over, because it's still a lot of nights of study and 3 weeks vacation will feel damn good.
I wasn't trying to bash or seem almighty, I kinda got irritated by a bunch of posts I saw on IG 
ohwell.gif

almost finished with my paper and 1 final in the Am then im done....1 semester of undergrad left 
nthat.gif

Im proud of myself I used to have atleast 5-6 all nighters a semester...tonight im doing it for the first time this semester

I understand your point,

I wasn't trying to bash or seem almighty, I kinda got irritated by a bunch of posts I saw on IG :\

i didn't take it personally, just wanted to share my thoughts on it.

no beef between us, we're like almost-could've happen skate buddies 8o :lol

How do people go to outdoor events for hours when the windchill is -9. Seriously how can your body take it? How much TNF gear ppl rocking?

Back
Top Bottom