the thread about nothing...

I miss unsuited, but I think rob has her locked in a sex dungeon somewhere in minute soda.

5r9r.png

Reactions: Ox.
I think people want TAN to die, but I don't thin it will. It's finals time for a lot of the kiddos. Man..if I was on NT when I was in college, I could see a whole lot of time being wasted. Good thing I found it later rather than sooner 
laugh.gif

I think people want TAN to die, but I don't thin it will. It's finals time for a lot of the kiddos. Man..if I was on NT when I was in college, I could see a whole lot of time being wasted. Good thing I found it later rather than sooner :lol

TAN will never die

I think people want TAN to die, but I don't thin it will. It's finals time for a lot of the kiddos. Man..if I was on NT when I was in college, I could see a whole lot of time being wasted. Good thing I found it later rather than sooner :lol

Between finals and people being with family and friends at Christmas it doesn't suprise me. Spring was poppin last year, that's when I became a resident of tannersville :Nthat

PLEASE WATER, NO SCHOOL TOMORROW

If only it snowed where I lived...

I wonder why Santa hat avys aren't as popular as years past 8o

Speaking of avys, where's elpabs been 8o

And JJ, come back 8o

I think the santa hat thing is cause of less people being here? Iono.

Drinking a Miller Highlife, is this what all store brand beer taste like? Needs more....flavor.

I think people want TAN to die, but I don't thin it will. It's finals time for a lot of the kiddos. Man..if I was on NT when I was in college, I could see a whole lot of time being wasted. Good thing I found it later rather than sooner 
laugh.gif
dead week. 
sick.gif
 finals 
sick.gif

tell me why i interpreted "alot of time being wasted" as being drunk all the time 
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
 making friends while extremely faded was fun though.

did you party alot in college, @beh235  ? 
nerd.gif
happy.gif

I was studying chem and anatomy....on Saturday night. I was such a different version of myself then 
tired.gif
. No regrets though.

laugh.gif
Between finals and people being with family and friends at Christmas it doesn't suprise me. Spring was poppin last year, that's when I became a resident of tannersville
nthat.gif
I can't even remember when I became a regular here, it was so long ago 
laugh.gif

what do people expect out of a thread about nothing ? 
This is true.

gotta read sophies choice by wednesday. got a presentation on tuesday. and 2 papers due on wednesday :x :{ :x:x:x:x:x:x:x

NT brothers, I need your help. Im WAYYYY behind the times in regards to current rap/ hip hop music. Can some please give me some current music to listen to. I have NOO idea who the current artists are.

NT brothers, I need your help. Im WAYYYY behind the times in regards to current rap/ hip hop music. Can some please give me some current music to listen to. I have NOO idea who the current artists are.
Jay Z is the answer to everything. /music talk

roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom