the thread about nothing...

Does fraij not post in here anymore either???

Is docta permabanned??

I have so many questions that randomly pop up.

Does fraij not post in here anymore either???

Is docta permabanned??

I have so many questions that randomly pop up.
Fraij posts, not in here so much. Thadocta has been exiled....
@ me bros. 
happy.gif

I hop around on NT a lot... I'm always checking this thread though and I'll drop some stuff in TAN here and there.

5504092-large.jpg

POLICE have confirmed a number of reports of a clown loitering in the streets at night.

After reported sightings across Nottinghamshire, Notts Police said they had received calls from a number of people concerned about the creepy character.

Yesterday, one picture uploaded to the Mansfield Clown Facebook group pictured a clown outside the March Hare pub in Carlton Road, St. Ann’s.

Further sightings of him have been reported in Mansfield, West Bridgford and Arnold.

The clown, which has been pictured clutching balloons as it walks streets at night, has generated a social media storm.

The Mansfield Clown Facebook page now has more than 20,000 ‘likes’.

It is thought the clown is an impersonation of a similar character in Northampton, whose image is based on Pennywise from Stephen King's novel IT.

Notts Police added that dressing like a clown is not considered a crime in itself unless the clown is also intimidating people.

They also said the majority of reports have been from third parties who have seen images on Facebook.

Read more: http://www.nottinghampost.com/Mansf...tory-20094985-detail/story.html#ixzz2n6J6KvZ0

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Ox.
We got da table top set up here as well. Threw it up yesterday. I wish we still did a traditional tree in my household.
Well you've already seen mine, I put something in front of it 
laugh.gif
. I like mine, it gives my living room a certain charm. I will be decorating my door later this evening. I might even throw the pic up if I don't screw it up too badly 
laugh.gif

I got mad when my mom showed up with a fake tree the other day.
I'm usually the one that decorates the tree. nope not this year, told my mom I wasn't decorating an imposter.

The other day, I was driving and pulled over on a bus stop to pick someone up on a semi busy 2 way street. I see this meter maid coming from the opposite direcetion, We look at each other, but I didnt think too much of it. I pick my passenger up and left the bus stop. Next thing I know, I see the same meter maid has uturned and is now driving behind me, I still thought nothing of it. Last night I receive a $271 bus stop parking ticket in the mail. :lol
I was pulled over there and waited for my passenger for like 45 seconds total. The meter maid saw the whole thing too. What kinda human beings are meter maids...

JUST started watching game of thrones for the first time yesterday
kina enjoying it
just finished the episode where dude gets the "golden crown"
cold way to die :{
im liking that snow dude the bastard son
and the ****** dude be having me dying
also like the tomboy daughter

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom