the thread about nothing...

The other day, I was driving and pulled over on a bus stop to pick someone up on a semi busy 2 way street. I see this meter maid coming from the opposite direcetion, We look at each other, but I didnt think too much of it. I pick my passenger up and left the bus stop. Next thing I know, I see the same meter maid has uturned and is now driving behind me, I still thought nothing of it. Last night I receive a $271 bus stop parking ticket in the mail.
laugh.gif

I was pulled over there and waited for my passenger for like 45 seconds total. The meter maid saw the whole thing too. What kinda human beings are meter maids...
STRONG post to avy ratio
JUST started watching game of thrones for the first time yesterday
kina enjoying it
just finished the episode where dude gets the "golden crown"
cold way to die
mean.gif

im liking that snow dude the bastard son
and the ****** dude be having me dying
also like the tomboy daughter
First The Wire, now this? No spoilers please, I haven't watched this show yet

The other day, I was driving and pulled over on a bus stop to pick someone up on a semi busy 2 way street. I see this meter maid coming from the opposite direcetion, We look at each other, but I didnt think too much of it. I pick my passenger up and left the bus stop. Next thing I know, I see the same meter maid has uturned and is now driving behind me, I still thought nothing of it. Last night I receive a $271 bus stop parking ticket in the mail. :lol

I was pulled over there and waited for my passenger for like 45 seconds total. The meter maid saw the whole thing too. What kinda human beings are meter maids...
STRONG post to avy ratio

JUST started watching game of thrones for the first time yesterday

kina enjoying it

just finished the episode where dude gets the "golden crown"

cold way to die :{

im liking that snow dude the bastard son

and the ****** dude be having me dying

also like the tomboy daughter
First The Wire, now this? No spoilers please, I haven't watched this show yet
honestly going into it i was suprised i always thought game of thrones was like 300 or something
i never paid attention to it
idk kinda reminds me of a lil lord of the rings which i never really got into(havent watched 1 of those films in its entirety)
mixed with hercules from back in the day that used to come on before xena warrior princess(settings wise)
not as much action as i expected either
kinda slow
but the story keeps me wanting to know more
like the anticipation i guess.

nothing will EVER top the wire though
breaking bad was good but not even close

Last edited:
The other day, I was driving and pulled over on a bus stop to pick someone up on a semi busy 2 way street. I see this meter maid coming from the opposite direcetion, We look at each other, but I didnt think too much of it. I pick my passenger up and left the bus stop. Next thing I know, I see the same meter maid has uturned and is now driving behind me, I still thought nothing of it. Last night I receive a $271 bus stop parking ticket in the mail. :lol

STRONG post to avy ratio

:hat

i thought u had to be outside a car to get a parking ticket
if someone is in the car they cant give u one

either I've been gone for way to long or something change... Where's the template to post images??

edit: lol.... adblock nvm

Last edited:
i thought u had to be outside a car to get a parking ticket
if someone is in the car they cant give u one
I looked up the citatin violation number and it says you cant stop there at anytime whether the car is attended or not, but damn... I chose to stop there because I didnt want to pull over and wait in the driving lane and possibly hold up traffic. If i did that, the meter maid would have probably given me a double parking ticket :lol. I was real angry when I got the ticket in the mail (that **** got delivered to my house in like 2 business days, any other ticket like for street sweeping or an expired meter would normally take like 3 weeks to be delivered, :lol), but I thought about my man beezy passing away and realized this is very minor.

The other day, I was driving and pulled over on a bus stop to pick someone up on a semi busy 2 way street. I see this meter maid coming from the opposite direcetion, We look at each other, but I didnt think too much of it. I pick my passenger up and left the bus stop. Next thing I know, I see the same meter maid has uturned and is now driving behind me, I still thought nothing of it. Last night I receive a $271 bus stop parking ticket in the mail.
laugh.gif

This makes me mad 
mad.gif
  some people man i tell you 
mean.gif

Last edited:

This makes me mad >:   some people man i tell you :{  
****** got me looking over my shoulder every damn second like they're jackboys, well, they basically are...

Back
Top Bottom