the thread about nothing...

tumblr_mxd4yrIu9f1qla283o1_500.jpg

:o

It's like they took 2 years off to do nothing. Why won't EA just put the Madden team on it?

I'm legit pissed because somewhere the folk at 2KSports are celebrating being able to take another year off. :{

in pasadena tan fam...already had in and out...the fries....were not good...the burger was bangin though....66 when i got here...left bmore in a snow storm....work was closed and i still had to travel and do work...no bueno

but im here now so its all good

in pasadena tan fam...already had in and out...the fries....were not good...the burger was bangin though....66 when i got here...left bmore in a snow storm....work was closed and i still had to travel and do work...no bueno

but im here now so its all good

if you're into the bar scene there are a couple of bars on colorado blvd in old town pasadena.

i applied for this english lecturer position and Queensborough Community College back in June and they're only now getting back to me to tell me I'm no longer under consideration. Well damn, I thought that was the case in August.

Im actually at the courtyard marriot about a block from colorado. Im a little jet lagged since ive been up since 4:30 so its 8pm to me right now and its only 5pm here. but about to go grab some food and walk around colorado maybe have a drink but will prob be passed out by 9

but tomorrow il see whats up with the night life

gifs from imgur work now...i think

rB3Ze6M.gif
so you mean to tell me that ive been posting imgur links and they havent been working
nerd.gif
I haven't used imgur for like a year or two.

Imgur used to be my to-go-to image hosting site, but their links stopped working on nt for some apparant reason.

I'd post a imgur image then nobody could see it. I would also not be able to see people's images if they were from imgur.

I just noticed that images from imgur work now.

Back
Top Bottom