the thread about nothing...

It was snowing outside and these ****** keep opening the windows. One of these ****** kept the window open with my macbook on my desk that I'm still making payments on. I come home and my laptop is frozen :|

They are so lucky that I am saved :{

can it be unfrozen?

if not...time to snatch those wigs gurl 8o

Told my mom about it, she knows how I can be rmean and evil :{ Bruh if my computer messed up, I will destroy their lives.

Jesus, hold me back.

victoria's secret show in 2 hours and 22 minutes.
jergens on deck.
door locked.

It was snowing outside and these ****** keep opening the windows. One of these ****** kept the window open with my macbook on my desk that I'm still making payments on. I come home and my laptop is frozen
indifferent.gif

They are so lucky that I am saved
mean.gif
F that, Jesus wouldn't even stand for that 
laugh.gif

Sometimes I question my career choice.... But then I remember, I could give a damb what the public stereotype is, they don't know me personally. Which honestly makes it all the better.

Sometimes I question my career choice.... But then I remember, I could give a damb what the public stereotype is, they don't know me personally. Which honestly makes it all the better.
you're in HS, you have time young Anakin 
laugh.gif

you're in HS, you have time young Anakin :lol
Lol I know but when I told my friends they automatically said "You gonna be a pig?" I'm like "You know me and how I am with people, You honestly see me as a crook cop?" :{ He said he was just playing since I got real defensive. lol

Back
Top Bottom