the thread about nothing...

ninja kept it live on NT...
pimp.gif

You had to share words with him, and then come around to see dude stands up for his beliefs no matter what. 

I've given like twice as many reps as I've received. I hope my kuzn hurries, I wanna drink already dammit! 
mad.gif

Last edited:
Hold up, Ninja was banned 2 days ago tho but reps went down today.
:nerd:  Did he even rep anyone. 

He never followed me on IG. :lol:  ninjawood 

Ninja repped people all the time. I always knew when Ninja repped me because his reps were worth 5 points... the only other members I know of that are worth that much are Rob and tr1ll.

Ninja and I had the same policy on reps and NT in general..... Read the post and respond accordingly based on what was said not who it is. I could totally disagree with someone in one thread and rep them in another.

In real life you aren't going to 100% agree with your true friends on every issue, so I certainly dont expect to see eye to eye with everyone on the web. Its the damn internet and everything is conveyed in print in a presumably neutral tone. Sometimes that makes things feel really rigid and people will hold a grudge over something said in an earlier thread. This is why I use/overuse emoticons as an attempt to reduce the likelihood of misinterpretation.

Last edited:
Hold up, Ninja was banned 2 days ago tho but reps went down today.
:nerd:  Did he even rep anyone. 

He never followed me on IG. :lol:  ninjawood 

Ninja repped people all the time. I always knew when Ninja repped me because his reps were worth 5 points... the only other members I know of that are worth that much are Rob and tr1ll.

Ninja and I had the same policy on reps and NT in general..... Read the post and respond accordingly based on who it is. I could totally disagree with someone in one thread and rep them in another.

In real life you aren't going to 100% agree with your true friends on every issue, so I certainly dont expect to see eye to eye with everyone on the web. Its the damn internet and everything is printed in a presumably neutral tone. Sometimes that makes things feel really rigid and people will hold a grudge over something said in an earlier thread. Thats why I use/overuse emoticons as an attempt to reduce the likelihood of misinterpretation.

This

woah. only recieved 296 reps but my reputation is at 400 
nerd.gif

this proves that i am jesus reincarnated

@franc

Gastly - lvl 1

Modest nature

Moveset -

Lick
Confuse Ray
Sucker Punch
Payback

Gengar - lvl 50
Hold item - Gengarite

Serious nature

Moveset -

Shadow Ball
Dazzling Gleam
Sludge Bomb
Thunderbolt

Can delete a move for Psychic/Toxic if you want.

Both are Pokevirus free but I can infect whichever you want.

My FC is 3024 6182 6665
do-it.gif

Got to a doctor...things are leading to a hiatal hernia
sick.gif
sick.gif

Going to a GI doctor to be 100% sure. But man...
mean.gif
get well man.

Why you hatin ?

As much as I disagreed with him on certain issues, its members like Ninja that truly liven up this place.

Nomad, PowerBallin, Ninja, Even FMD..... these are the kind of characters that give this place "character" and make it worth coming to but some people feel the need to troll the hell out of them until they respond and get banned or just quit coming. People complain about NT not being the same as it was a few years ago and then complain like hell and want all the interesting characters gone.

Suspensions/Warnings are one thing but I feel like Permabans truly hurt the community in the long run.
FMD was lame as hell.... but I wouldn't mind seeing him return.

Ninja>>>>>> FMD/Putty
I gotchu, Raiden was my Avatar for a while :lol:

My favorite:
900x900px-LL-07cf76eb_raidenmulti.gif

I was kidding
but if you want to cape so hard, let me go find multiple quotes of him bashing black women( which I happen to be one) and his undeniable SELF hate.

Back
Top Bottom