the thread about nothing...

Thanks PZEE, repped

.gif

Last edited:

You must not have been friends with him.

A real good soul was lost today. RIP ninjahood.

You will never be forgotten, even though you never liked da TAN. 

May all the "the's" be forever da's. 
frown.gif

embarassed.gif

tired.gif

Ive been lurkin for a minute so im familiar, but for ****** to act like this is kinda weird aince this is the internet. Ppl acting like they at a funeral home and ****
Just......... You don't understand. Ninjahood wouldn't want you in da TAN anyways. I think its time you just...... 
tired.gif

mean.gif

I vote Blood in Blood out

only cause I havent seen that in forever

If i was on your level right now i would def put that on right now. Then crease my brown paño amd wear it on my head

[quote="Moe Fab, post: 19067179"][quote="Elpablo21, post: 19067093"]

[quote="Moe Fab, post: 19067002"]

[quote="Elpablo21, post: 19066929"]

[quote="Moe Fab, post: 19066919"]
Boutta go get wasted at my boys house in like an hour. Gonna drink till I can't feel feelings.[/QUOTE]

be easy brahda[/QUOTE]

It's the driving back home part that will be hard. But I gotta take my nephew to school tomorrow, so I will have to be responsible.[/QUOTE]

I hear ya, having some drinks at a friends house myself

luckily I can walk home from here :lol [/QUOTE]

I wouldn't even want to try. It's like 5 miles away in a seedy area.

[/quote]

yeah no way in hell I'd walk that :lol

[quote="Moe Fab, post: 19067179"] [quote="Elpablo21, post: 19067093"]
Boutta go get wasted at my boys house in like an hour. Gonna drink till I can't feel feelings.[/quote]

be easy brahda[/quote]

It's the driving back home part that will be hard. But I gotta take my nephew to school tomorrow, so I will have to be responsible.[/quote]

luckily I can walk home from here [img]https://statich.niketalk.com/smilies/laugh.gif
I wouldn't even want to try. It's like 5 miles away in a seedy area.[/quote]
yeah no way in hell I'd walk that
laugh.gif
[/quote]
Thats why you run it

Last edited:

THAT TROLL GOT BANNED

Why you hatin ?

As much as I disagreed with him on certain issues, its members like Ninja that truly liven up this place.

Nomad, PowerBallin, Ninja, Even FMD..... these are the kind of characters that give this place "character" and make it worth coming to but some people feel the need to troll the hell out of them until they respond and get banned or just quit coming. People complain about NT not being the same as it was a few years ago and then complain like hell and want all the interesting characters gone.

Suspensions/Warnings are one thing but I feel like Permabans truly hurt the community in the long run.

If ninjahood is gone, can we at least bring FutureMD back to spice things up around here?

FMD was lame as hell.... but I wouldn't mind seeing him return.

Ninja>>>>>> FMD/Putty

could you do a raiden one like the reptile one ? :nerd:

I gotchu, Raiden was my Avatar for a while :lol:

ngbbs4420809720a30.gif

900x900px-LL-b57bfe7b_raidenplanking.gif

900x900px-LL-2840b067_raidenuppercut.gif

My favorite:
900x900px-LL-07cf76eb_raidenmulti.gif

[quote="Moe Fab, post: 19067179"] [quote="Elpablo21, post: 19067093"]
Boutta go get wasted at my boys house in like an hour. Gonna drink till I can't feel feelings.[/quote]

be easy brahda[/quote]

It's the driving back home part that will be hard. But I gotta take my nephew to school tomorrow, so I will have to be responsible.[/quote]

luckily I can walk home from here [img]https://statich.niketalk.com/smilies/laugh.gif
I wouldn't even want to try. It's like 5 miles away in a seedy area.
yeah no way in hell I'd walk that
laugh.gif
[/quote]
Thats why you run it
[/quote]
I ain't ever ran from a person n I damn sure ani't bout to pick today to start runnin' tho.

But nah, I've walked from there before, but that was when I had no whip. I'm not ascared of that area kuz of the crime, I'm ascared of the punk *** police.

DORNER!

THAT TROLL GOT BANNED

Why you hatin ?

As much as I disagreed with him on certain issues, its members like Ninja that truly liven up this place.

Nomad, PowerBallin, Ninja, Even FMD..... these are the kind of characters that give this place "character" and make it worth coming to but some people feel the need to troll the hell out of them until they respond and get banned or just quit coming. People complain about NT not being the same as it was a few years ago and then complain like hell and want all the interesting characters gone.

Suspensions/Warnings are one thing but I feel like Permabans truly hurt the community in the long run.

If ninjahood is gone, can we at least bring FutureMD back to spice things up around here?

FMD was lame as hell.... but I wouldn't mind seeing him return.

Ninja>>>>>> FMD/Putty

could you do a raiden one like the reptile one ? 
nerd.gif
I gotchu, Raiden was my Avatar for a while
laugh.gif

ngbbs4420809720a30.gif

900x900px-LL-b57bfe7b_raidenplanking.gif

900x900px-LL-2840b067_raidenuppercut.gif

My favorite:
900x900px-LL-07cf76eb_raidenmulti.gif
only room for one raiden

images

Back
Top Bottom