the thread about nothing...

Wait...ninjahood got banned? Cliffs?  Anybody?

That honestly bums me out.  I disagreed with the vast majority of his opinions and had some harsh words for him here and there, but dude kept this forum lively.  Him and ksteezy constantly being at odds with one another was reason enough to frequent the general forum.

Nina was arguing in the Yeezy thread with someone even after the fact that Meth told us to get back on topic or else...they didnt listen, they got suspended/banned/Timeout or whatever the term is....

but that happen in the beginning of the week....we lost reps tonight....

Last edited:
Suspend doesnt equal permanent ban guys lol

plus this happen at the beginning of the week...and i lost reps this evening so its not Nina, its someone else
I know what you're saying but if he got banned a couple days ago then our reps would have changed then. I'm not saying he's coming back from the banishment I'm just saying in the past (yuku) he came back on that name.
----------
in other news which one of you goons sniped me for that embroidered NASA hoodie on the bay >: :smh: :frown:

We do we lose reps when someone does get suspended or banned or thrown in timeout btw? :nerd:

That honestly bums me out.  I disagreed with the vast majority of his opinions and had some harsh words for him here and there, but dude kept this forum lively.  Him and ksteezy constantly being at odds with one another was reason enough to frequent the general forum.
Nina was arguing in the Yeezy thread with someone even after the fact that Meth told us to get back on topic or else...they didnt listen, they got suspended/banned/Timeout or whatever the term is....

Thank you for the synopsis.  Here, lemme help you out: take a rep.

I think it was dude that posted in here the link to the adult film comments because I posted some funny ones but now that post is gone n so is the OG post. It was earlier today too

EDIT: I lost 6 reps

Last edited:

Thank you for the synopsis.  Here, lemme help you out: take a rep.

yay...:smokin

900x900px-LL-8323e03b_LktdA3x.gif

Sleep time! good night TAN! be easy, take care

I love a skinny rear end in the morning.

Back
Top Bottom