the thread about nothing...

Ninjahood got banned? Y'all ***********'  ***** 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
at the random uppercase comma in the expletives
laugh.gif
I don't believe it 
nerd.gif

Dont know if i should watch blood in blood out or american me for the 1373 time, or menace to society, or city of god or watch one of these 46 bootlegs ive collected from the pulga.

Trying to decide while listening to war- slipping into darkness. Real vatos know wassup

Dont know if i should watch blood in blood out or american me for the 1373 time, or menace to society, or city of god or watch one of these 46 bootlegs ive collected from the pulga.

Trying to decide while listening to war- slipping into darkness. Real vatos know wassup

I vote Blood in Blood out

only cause I havent seen that in forever

Boutta go get wasted at my boys house in like an hour. Gonna drink till I can't feel feelings.

be easy brahda
It's the driving back home part that will be hard. But I gotta take my nephew to school tomorrow, so I will have to be responsible.
I hear ya, having some drinks at a friends house myself

luckily I can walk home from here
laugh.gif
I wouldn't even want to try. It's like 5 miles away in a seedy area.

You know he loved to drink good whiskey...OH OH OH OHHHHH...While laughing at the moon...YEEEAAAAHHHH

Dam yall ****** be ridin internet dudes ****. Yall some ******* foreal. All sad and **** cuz somebody got banned.

I dont know what you are saying because there are so many stars....are those insults?

srs

Last edited:
Dam yall ****** be ridin internet dudes ****. Yall some ******* foreal. All sad and **** cuz somebody got banned.
You must not have been friends with him.

A real good soul was lost today. RIP ninjahood.

You will never be forgotten, even though you never liked da TAN. 

May all the "the's" be forever da's. 
frown.gif

embarassed.gif

tired.gif

Last edited:
You must not have been friends with him.

A real good soul was lost today. RIP ninjahood.

You will never be forgotten, even though you never liked da TAN. 

May all the "the's" be forever da's. :frown:  :wow:  |I  

Ive been lurkin for a minute so im familiar, but for ****** to act like this is kinda weird aince this is the internet. Ppl acting like they at a funeral home and ****

Back
Top Bottom