the thread about nothing...

but you like me right? 
happy.gif

I honestly don't know anyone on NT but the few that post on threads I frequent are all cool. Yes, Marco you have and will always have a place in my heart. ALWAYS!
:wow:

Marco, the sun must always shine but I admit that there are days it doesn't for me. I look up into the sky and wonder why is this? For what reason has god decided to keep me cold and dark throughout the day? Then I realize it is not gods doing nor is it anyone else. It is because I have yet to see Marco post in TAN. So when you finally do, my sun rises.

Last edited:
I was kidding
but if you want to cape so hard, let me go find multiple quotes of him bashing black women( which I happen to be one) and his undeniable SELF hate.
dont hate on da gawd ninjahood

woulnt agree with his views sometines but he always had me rollin with posts. so many quotables 
laugh.gif

but you like me right? 
happy.gif

I honestly don't know anyone on NT but the few that post on threads I frequent are all cool. Yes, Marco you have and will always have a place in my heart. ALWAYS!
embarassed.gif

Marco, the sun must always shine but I admit that there are days it doesn't for me. I look up into the sky and wonder why is this? For what reason has god decided to keep me cold and dark throughout the day? Then I realize it is not gods doing nor is it anyone else. It is because I have yet to see Marco post in TAN. So when you finally do, my sun rises.
Cue Temprees - You Make The Sun Shine

embarassed.gif

yes i am the father of tan 

thank you for realizing that

Do tell more.
old bird went to a new gig today, upscale french restaurant, guaranteed 1k/week... they let her go on her first day because of her lack of high end wine knowledge... :smh:
she went ahead and galvanized that negative energy at the bar, and calls me at work talking some nonsense abt some chick she saw tag m in a photo from halloween (my job threw an event)
i get home, and it was all nonsense, neighbor called in noise complaint, and my lofts have a zero ******g tolerance policy.. :smh:

ROYGBiV ROYGBiV How is the recovery going? :nerd:

I don't think I have dry socket but man it is hard to bite down on food. My left side kills me at times. Have my follow up tomorrow so hopefully they give me the green light to start eating food!

Yea i learned the hard way when i tried to eat a sandwich...it was difficult with the jaw area still sore...but you should be good...but you know whats a pain is getting food in the sockets...especially rice :x

embarassed.gif

yes i am the father of tan 
thank you for realizing that

You are always posting in here. Question, if TAN gets closed where can Marco be found?
in general 
nerd.gif

rarely go in any shoe theads unless its a shoe that i wanna cop (which is maybe 3-4 times a year)

not many good music threads so you will rarely catche in there

just post in random threads in general 
nthat.gif

@Moe Fab  and @ROBPZEE612  you guys know me so well :riceboy

Last edited:
old bird went to a new gig today, upscale french restaurant, guaranteed 1k/week... they let her go on her first day because of her lack of high end wine knowledge... :smh:
she went ahead and galvanized that negative energy at the bar, and calls me at work talking some nonsense abt some chick she saw tag m in a photo from halloween (my job threw an event)
i get home, and it was all nonsense, neighbor called in noise complaint, and my lofts have a zero ******g tolerance policy.. :smh:

Damn man. I believe you posted pics in a thread of your pad but I don't remember where. Anyways it was nice.

I'm sure youll be fine if you apologize and or suggest your girl will never step foot on their property again? This means you must get a new girl but hey, you lose some......

Yea i learned the hard way when i tried to eat a sandwich...it was difficult with the jaw area still sore...but you should be good...but you know whats a pain is getting food in the sockets...especially rice :x

Bro I'm seriouly going to eat like 2-3 bowls of pho when i can.

Remember when YouTube didn't have those stupid advertisements? My kuzn should be here in 20, his fat *** was prolly tryna buy up the whole damn Food4Less

EDIT:

@Spectacular23  what's up b?

Last edited:
chillin at the skatepark was tight today, saw the homie MOOSE and all kinds of OG skate cats I haven't seen since i was 15-16ish 
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom