the thread about nothing...

Why you hatin ?

As much as I disagreed with him on certain issues, its members like Ninja that truly liven up this place.

Nomad, PowerBallin, Ninja, Even FMD..... these are the kind of characters that give this place "character" and make it worth coming to but some people feel the need to troll the hell out of them until they respond and get banned or just quit coming. People complain about NT not being the same as it was a few years ago and then complain like hell and want all the interesting characters gone.

Suspensions/Warnings are one thing but I feel like Permabans truly hurt the community in the long run.
FMD was lame as hell.... but I wouldn't mind seeing him return.

Ninja>>>>>> FMD/Putty
I gotchu, Raiden was my Avatar for a while :lol:

My favorite:
900x900px-LL-07cf76eb_raidenmulti.gif

I was kidding
but if you want to cape so hard, let me go find multiple quotes of him bashing black women( which I happen to be one) and his undeniable SELF hate.

:lol: My post wasn't directed at you exclusively, it was a general statement about the negative consequences of group think mentality that's becoming ever so prevalent on NT. The mentality that results in an increasingly watered down and dull community. We really dont know what we have till its gone. PB is a prime example of an extremely creative member that started great threads and provided all kinds if lulz, but at the time he was hated and ridiculed by many members.... Now that hes gone people look back and say damn.... I remember/miss PB.

Damn man. I believe you posted pics in a thread of your pad but I don't remember where. Anyways it was nice.

I'm sure youll be fine if you apologize and or suggest your girl will never step foot on their property again? This means you must get a new girl but hey, you lose some......
hmm, maybe... i just took a shabby photo for visuals sake

at first i was like
then i was like
hopefully you don't get deported :wow: :wow: :wow:
:lol: cold game

Last edited:
you're wrong.

People like Trill still has 4000reps, but probably haven't been repped 4000 times.

back then, reps could be worth up to 10 repped points.

now, i've seen some guys repped be worth 3-4 repped max.

The system has already been updated on that in my opinion.
yo you need to calm the hell down b

but... but, i'm calm as hell :lol:

going to play basketball. leygo :smokin

No love for hockey :smh:

I love hockey, just waiting for the winter to kick in to play with da boys :smokin

slackin on mackin' cause raw's what you lack, you wanna react? Bring it on back...
you ain't bout that mack life beh,,,stop frontin
what does this mean
that life rck! U know...

AV that’s brown like gravy
Style is wavy
Lazy eye Tracy McGrady
Deliver like an 80 pound baby
I’m a horse, you a rodent
I let off Macks
You crap in your clothing
Golden moments
Rolls Royce driver named Coleman
45 watch game frozen

that Mack life...

slackin on mackin' cause raw's what you lack, you wanna react? Bring it on back...
you ain't bout that mack life beh,,,stop frontin
what does this mean
that life rck! U know...

AV that’s brown like gravy

Style is wavy

Lazy eye Tracy McGrady

Deliver like an 80 pound baby

I’m a horse, you a rodent

I let off Macks

You crap in your clothing

Golden moments

Rolls Royce driver named Coleman

45 watch game frozen

that Mack life...
is this a song or something?

Went to gas station literally 2 min from my house. Came out and car wouldn't start. Just got it towed home. Smh. What a crappy way to end the day. Didn't even get to smoke which is where I was going lol

Yo... Ninja gets banned for a bit and we've all lost a good amount of reps...

NinjaHood really does lurk TAN :wow:

Back
Top Bottom